The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

When people ask me why did I like Chris Kroeze, a big part of it was his guitar playing. Say what you want about his singing or tone, but the guy is a monster on the six string.

If that's it, then that's not enough.  This show is about the voice, not the guitar skills.😡

50 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If that's it, then that's not enough.  This show is about the voice, not the guitar skills.😡

If it were just about people's voices, I think that you'd have a few more favorites on Team Adam

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Even though show is called 'The Voice', this is a popular contest. Whoever most popular with viewers, can win it.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Tell that to Minivan. They guitar playing played a big factor on carrying him to the end.

And no, that's not just why I liked him, I enjoyed his tone too. His rasp is great. They guitar plays to his appeal.

And I will stop here because this is clearly not the thread to discuss that.

20 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

they did the projection on the sensitivity of the audience's votes, not on the best voice of the season ??? 🤨

honestly in this season there must be 5-6 talents above Kenzie vocally

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, just strumming along on his acoustic guitar won’t help him. He needs to show the audience that he can shred. It’s time for him to go big or go home. 

Jordan Matthew Young - Turning Tables (The Voice Performance)

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Jordan Matthew Young - Turning Tables (The Voice Performance)

The Jake Haldenvang vietnam flashbacks...

He also got stuck with strumming acoustic on the show, when really he can do wonders on the six string.

Edited by Misirlou

14 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I wouldn´t get my hopes with the 10th year anniversary thing. It´s TPTB after all, they don´t care.

The show will likely recap this season, and probably show footage of the coaches in the past seasons, particularly focusing on Blake, since he has been here since it´s started. But in terms of contestants, I doubt we will see any of the people that have stepped foot on that stage that are not from this season.

I think it is safe to say that my hopes are set somewhere around, no montages in knockouts aka buried 6 inches in the dirt with the cicadas 

Are we not going to get ANY new information about the lives in this "Road to the Lives" episode?

Like, is this just gonna be 2 hours of the coaches messing around, because I don't want to watch that unless Nick is in his Battles outfit.

1 minute ago, British Man said:

Are we not going to get ANY new information about the lives in this "Road to the Lives" episode?

Like, is this just gonna be 2 hours of the coaches messing around, because I don't want to watch that unless Nick is in his Battles outfit.

The closest thing we have is probably the coaches talking about their contestants. For some, it's easy to see who the favorites are. However, this is entirely insignificant because Playoff performance quality matters as well.

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The closest thing we have is probably the coaches talking about their contestants. For some, it's easy to see who the favorites are. However, this is entirely insignificant because Playoff performance quality matters as well.

I remember Tyke James was pretty much treated as Adam's frontrunner in the S15 Road to the Lives episode. On playoffs however...

17 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Reread the playoffs results thread from last season - hopefully the playoffs results night this time is less of a chaotic rollercoaster.

The meltdowns came when Gwen saved Ben instead of Payge, and then her official elimination minutes later. The same with Sid. Those were the main causes.

I expect meltdowns here if anyone of Corey, Gihanna, Dana, Zania, or Ryleigh is eliminated. Some people might be upset if Zae is too. Didnt include Cam, because there's 0 chance he goes home in playoffs. (Although people could be mad if Pete gets the PV instead), and Anna, because while she has gotten a lot of support here due to her KO, the majority is not feeling good about her chances.

Edited by Misirlou

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I expect meltdowns here if anyone of Corey, Gihanna, Dana, Zania, or Ryleigh is eliminated. Some people might be upset if Zae is too. Didnt include Cam, because there's 0 chance he goes home in playoffs. (Although people could be mad if Pete gets the PV instead), and Anna, because while she has gotten a lot of support here due to her KO, the majority is not feeling good about her chances.

Reminder that 

Happy Mickey Mouse GIF by DisneyJunior

is gone, now. I don't think there will be many people upset about that, other than maybe @Jyn Mycle.

Edited by QueenCami
actually i saw disney as last visited pretty recently so i don't think he's gone so he might just be lurking but i have no idea on the situation anyway
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Reminder that 

Happy Mickey Mouse GIF by DisneyJunior

is gone, now. I don't think there will be many people upset about that, other than maybe @Jyn Mycle.

I’d be a little upset too, but it is what it is. If they don’t get the PV or CS, at least I’ll be guaranteed to get one more performance from Zae or Gih in the Instant Save. 🙂 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Reread the playoffs results thread from last season - hopefully the playoffs results night this time is less of a chaotic rollercoaster.

If Jordan select to WC over Anna and wins it

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I’d be a little upset too, but it is what it is. If they don’t get the PV or CS, at least I’ll be guaranteed to get one more performance from Zae or Gih in the Instant Save. 🙂 

I like Zae a lot, but I also like Gihanna and Corey a lot. I'd be upset if (aka when) any of them goes home, but that's the reality of Kelly's stacked team.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, ammonium said:

If Jordan select to WC over Anna and wins it

Meltdowns. Although it would be fun to read all the rage if that happened.

Dana is pretty liked here right? Well she has vocal supporters for sure, so here's another scenario for meltdowns:

PV: Rachel

CS: Jose

WC: Andrew

Eliminated: Dana

12 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Meltdowns. Although it would be fun to read all the rage if that happened.

Dana is pretty liked here right? Well she has vocal supporters for sure, so here's another scenario for meltdowns:

PV: Rachel

CS: Jose

Eliminated: Dana

I'm 95% sure Nick will save Dana in this position, even though he likes Jose. And, Dana will definitely get the WC over Andrew (famous last words i guess lmao)

I like Dana, but I would enjoy the meltdowns cause my favorite (Rachel) would go through at least lmao

For IDF meltdowns:

Devan wins the 4 way KO.

Blake:

PV: Jordan

CS: Pete

WC: Cam

Nick:

PV: Jose

CS: Devan

Couldnt think of any scenario for Team Kelly or John,  since the two least liked members from each team (you know who they are) are the likeliest ones to get the PV respectively, and IDF already knows that.

I do think an ideal scenario for most of y'all would be everyone from Team Kelly and John but Kenzie and Victor advancing.

Edited by Misirlou