The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I believe banned/suspended users can still visit the site, but just can’t post. I could be wrong though, since I haven’t been banned. 😅

Kind of cruel, he can see everyone here bashing him, but he can't comment in response (or include any of his signature emojis) 🤨

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Kind of cruel, he can see everyone here bashing him, but he can't comment in response (or include any of his signature emojis) 🤨

He did this to himself, everyone have to learn that their actions have consequences 

Edited by Gustavo527

2 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

the meltdown i would have if Dana were to be eliminated would be one for the history books... the dramatics! THE THEATRICS!! the performance i would put on would truly be Oscar-worthy.

I am once again asking you to stop ghostwriting my inner monologue.

• Haha 4

Just watched Jordan´s interview with Hollywood Junket, and he said that he´s really excited about his instrumentation on his upcoming playoffs song, because he´s doing something that probably has never been done before on the show. Am I sensing that we´re finally going to see some slide work?

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

HXGQeMi.jpg

Some of the S20 cast on set with Kenny Ortega (the creator of Descendants and High School Musical)…..It’s crazy how he just reshared Cams KO.

Lol these contestants are being very open and giving us nice bts sneak peeks.

ALSO, Dana looks like an entire QUEEN. 

We’re All In This Together/Getcha Head in the Game (The Voice Top 20 Performance) - Single

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie’s back looked just fine there. 

We don't know anything about his specific medical condition. I thought we agreed on this:

On 4/29/2021 at 7:39 AM, TeamAudra said:

Knowing that, I’m not gonna say another word about it then. 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

HXGQeMi.jpg

Some of the S20 cast on set with Kenny Ortega (the creator of Descendants and High School Musical)…..It’s crazy how he just reshared Cams KO.

Lol these contestants are being very open and giving us nice bts sneak peeks.

ALSO, Dana looks like an entire QUEEN. 

It's not that crazy for Kenny to share Cam's Knockout, Cam has worked with Kenny before. He was in the cast for a pitch for a new movie version of "Hair." Chevel Shepherd played Sheila, the female lead and became friends with Cam during that project. High Hat, The Voice's creative director posted a picture on the backlot with Kenny a couple of days ago so I guess him being involved in this group number isn't that closely guarded of a secret. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

It's not that crazy for Kenny to share Cam's Knockout, Cam has worked with Kenny before. He was in the cast for a pitch for a new movie version of "Hair." Chevel Shepherd played Sheila, the female lead and became friends with Cam during that project. High Hat, The Voice's creative director posted a picture on the backlot with Kenny a couple of days ago so I guess him being involved in this group number isn't that closely guarded of a secret. 

Tori Caro too, another friend of Cam’s and Chevel’s from the “Hair” project. She’s a choreographer/actress. 

TPQaKTx.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

It’s crazy for me…. And so what they have back ground history, the fact that they still took the time out to share it says alot….I just didn’t expect the contestants to be so open about it

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

It’s crazy for me…. And so what they have back ground history, the fact that they still took the time out to share it says alot….I just didn’t expect the contestants to be so open about it

It’s great that he shared it. I’ve been following Kenny a for a while, and I’m  not at all surprised. He’s very supportive of people he’s worked with. Will it make a difference in voting? Probably not, because his followers probably don’t watch The Voice for the most part. I’m sure it makes Cam feel good, though. 

• Like 1

The Top 20 group performance this season is Dynamite-BTS. 

Attached is a screenshot from Pete's latest IG post. 

Y'all, I haven't been on IDF since Tuesday, but I just had to come on for this. 🤣

Pete50% (2).png

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Harmat said:

The Top 20 group performance this season is Dynamite-BTS. 

Attached is a screenshot from Pete's latest IG post. 

Y'all, I haven't been on IDF since Tuesday, but I just had to come on for this. 🤣

Pete50% (2).png

Tell me this is a joke