The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

56 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, just realized we havent seen practically anything of the Kelly- Kenzie dynamic, given that we didnt even got to see the battle rehearsal.

Nah, Auntie Kelly shipping Savanna and Corey during the battles is enough 😆

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Tanner: Kelly, I love it when you call me your favorite cowboy 🤗

Literally everyone in the world: 🤮

it still haunts me to this day gosh I'm sorry y'all

If you were a coach on The Voice...would you rather have a Tanner or a Marisa?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMO I would choose a Tanner bc they appreciate every moment that is offered to them by their coach! ♥️

Edited by snoopy2003
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

If you were a coach on The Voice...would you rather have a Tanner or a Marisa?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMO I would choose a Tanner bc they appreciate every moment that is offered to them by their coach! ♥️

Lol, even if Marisa is a shady queen. I'm still choosing mf talent over pitchy and boring.

Also if I could get rid of that cringy moment of having to watch that Tanner/Kelly interaction, I would 100% in a flash.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snoopy2003 said:

Marisa by a wide mile.  At least she's talented.  Kelly was an idiot to let her go.  (But then again, this is the woman who also let Tayler go, so are we really surprised?)

I give Tanner full credit for being so appreciative to the show and to Kelly.  But he just has no talent.  Kelly kept him as long as she did because he was country.  No other reason.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

has anyone thought that sid and taryn were imposers and someone just decided to prank people, i thought of that when they came on the forum

nope. That was definitely Sid. He knows about this forum.

It's the only explanation for this extremely random video he did on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/100063888723331/videos/1235447700168329

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Marisa by a wide mile.  At least she's talented.  Kelly was an idiot to let her go.

Maybe Kelly purposefully let her go because of her attitude? Someone with Marisa's attitude isn't exactly the easiest person to mentor/coach. 🤔

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I'm surprised he's getting any support at all other than from Disney, Misirlou, and TeamAudra. I feel like other than those three (not even sure about Disney), pretty much no one on here prefers Kenzie over anyone else on Team Kelly (I prefer the others even though I'm a fan of Kenzie's tone).

Pre-KOs, I prefer Kenzie over the others (Anna is a very close 2nd though) but Kelly stole Zae during the KOs so that will give you your answer... :giggle:

26 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Maybe Kelly purposefully let her go because of her attitude? Someone with Marisa's attitude isn't exactly the easiest person to mentor/coach. 🤔

That's partially my theory, too. I believe Kelly wanted to open a lane to the country male on her team, but she wasn't too comfortable with letting Marisa go. But then she observed a behaviour on the background she judged  reprehensible and was like "girl, bye". We have to remember Kelly Clarkson was the person who spotted who Dr. Luke really was more then a decade prior to Kesha's case. Kelly has an eye for rotten apples in the industry. 

Even though Marisa is talented, I would never admire someone with questionable character. Supporting her or grieving her outcome is completely out of the way for me. 

• Like 4