The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The first time I heard it I didnt think it was possible to do anything vocally with that song, but given his positive reception (even by biased sources against him), let's see what he does. 

Yeah, I don’t even think it’s that bad of a song. It’s not like a Luke Bryan or Morgan Wallen song. It’s just not really a competition song. 

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

honestly, same. but upon rewatching I feel like it wasn't that horrible of a song choice even for them, it's more the arrangement. There were some unnecessary riffs/runs that actually brought the battle down because it made whoever did them fell flat (e.g. Carolina in the 1:22 mark). If they had toned it down and kept it simpler in some parts it would've been soooooo much more amazing, at least for me

I will say everything after the 1:55 mark is amazing for me.

They would have done better with a ballad I think. These girls are pop singers, but if you are going to mix two total opposite tones together, it better be on something slower that perhaps would allow them to mesh together better.

I rewatched it and Rio's tone is kinda cool though, not gonna lie.

• Like 1
Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I don’t even think it’s that bad of a song. It’s not like a Luke Bryan or Morgan Wallen song. It’s just not really a competition song. 

I expect to prefer him to Combs, because I already like his voice better. I just hope he doesnt try to dance like Tanner did on his KO. That was straight up cringe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I expect to prefer him to Combs, because I already like his voice better. I just hope he doesnt try to dance like Tanner did on his KO. That was straight up cringe.

same reaction LMAO

well, he's Kelly's favorite cowboy after all 🤠

31 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

well, he's Kelly's favorite cowboy after all

Tanner: Kelly, I love it when you call me your favorite cowboy 🤗

Literally everyone in the world: 🤮

it still haunts me to this day gosh I'm sorry y'all

35 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I didn’t mind it. 🙃

• Like 1

I love Victor! He's saving power, but I don't think show it on the KOs (I mean, My Girl is a beautiful soft song!)
I'm waiting power and range in the live shows 

56 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, just realized we havent seen practically anything of the Kelly- Kenzie dynamic, given that we didnt even got to see the battle rehearsal.

Nah, Auntie Kelly shipping Savanna and Corey during the battles is enough 😆

• Haha 8
2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

If you were a coach on The Voice...would you rather have a Tanner or a Marisa?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMO I would choose a Tanner bc they appreciate every moment that is offered to them by their coach! ♥️

Edited by snoopy2003
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

If you were a coach on The Voice...would you rather have a Tanner or a Marisa?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMO I would choose a Tanner bc they appreciate every moment that is offered to them by their coach! ♥️

Lol, even if Marisa is a shady queen. I'm still choosing mf talent over pitchy and boring.

Also if I could get rid of that cringy moment of having to watch that Tanner/Kelly interaction, I would 100% in a flash.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, snoopy2003 said:

Marisa by a wide mile.  At least she's talented.  Kelly was an idiot to let her go.  (But then again, this is the woman who also let Tayler go, so are we really surprised?)

I give Tanner full credit for being so appreciative to the show and to Kelly.  But he just has no talent.  Kelly kept him as long as she did because he was country.  No other reason.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

has anyone thought that sid and taryn were imposers and someone just decided to prank people, i thought of that when they came on the forum

nope. That was definitely Sid. He knows about this forum.

It's the only explanation for this extremely random video he did on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/100063888723331/videos/1235447700168329

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Marisa by a wide mile.  At least she's talented.  Kelly was an idiot to let her go.

Maybe Kelly purposefully let her go because of her attitude? Someone with Marisa's attitude isn't exactly the easiest person to mentor/coach. 🤔

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Just a random reminder that Victor is only 2/3 years older than Gean, his KO partner, and 6 years younger than Deion.

WHAT? I thought Victor was a single dad wtf...

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Haha 1
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic