The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, FloorWax said:

For the record, I think Cam and Kenzie's individual battle performances are very "frontrunner" worthy. They've shown that even upbeat songs can't faze them and they'll still find a way to stand out.

Kenzie is doing upbeat again in the KOs, he already has done more upbeat songs than Kirk Jay at this point.

For the record, here's his KO song in case anybody wants to start voting him in for favorite Team Kelly member after the KOs lol.

Edited by Misirlou

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:
13 minutes ago, joe14 said:

He is literally a carbon-copy of John Legend from the voice, to his look, to his outfit choices.

This is such a good analysis wow🤣 don’t get me wrong though, I love Victor he’s really talented.

But this is how I feel about Kenzie tbh. 

carbon-copy of John Legend? 🤣

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

For the record, I think Cam and Kenzie's individual battle performances are very "frontrunner" worthy. They've shown that even upbeat songs can't faze them and they'll still find a way to stand out.

Cam could sing anything and he'll kill it tbh, he could even sing the alphabet song and he'll still sound good

just kidding jk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Cam could sing anything and he'll kill it tbh, he could even sing the alphabet song and he'll still sound good

just kidding jk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

On a serious note, Cam's obviously a pro, it's really obvious he's been doing this thing for years.

What I like about Kenzie on the other hand is his rawness when it comes to this experience

47 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

This is such a good analysis wow🤣 don’t get me wrong though, I love Victor he’s really talented.

But this is how I feel about Kenzie tbh. 

Same.
They all did really well in their battle (the general frontrunners per team of Victor/Cam/Kenzie), but IMO Cam is still on top after slaying both rounds (living up to the sources’ feedback) Victor has also lived up to the feedback for me but looking at it more objectively I can see where they are coming from.

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I wonder which s20 contestants gonna reveal theirselves in their fan threads

I didn't see anyone from S18 do it, so there's a chance that Sid and Taryn doing it are just one-offs and not trendsetters for S20's cast. Can't speak for S17 or earlier since I didn't know IDF existed before Season 18.

4 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I wonder which s20 contestants gonna reveal theirselves in their fan threads

Probably not anyone but, if it had to happen, it would have to be Anna since she was very blatant about the fact that she reads IDF lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Probably not anyone but, if it had to happen, it would have to be Anna since she was very blatant about the fact that she reads IDF lol 😂

That's my bet too - but I didn't expect Sid or Taryn to acknowledge IDF last season, so we'll see who shows up after the season ends.

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Least likely to reveal themselves in their fan thread: Jose, because he doesn't have one :dead:

He and Devan are the only T20 artists not to have a fan thread. You'd think it would be Jenzie but nope. Instead, it's two R&B artists lol 😂

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

You'd think it would be Jenzie but nope.

Nahh I fully expected him to have a fan thread. Male RnB singers are usually the ones that don't get fan threads. I believe Shawn Sounds didn't get one until his semifinals performances lol.