The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Lets be honest, IDF tends to favor Kelly over Blake and would prefer her to win, so Kenzie wouldnt probably recieve that much traction here if he was on his team.

However, I think he would have recieved a bigger buzz had he been on Kelly's team before S17, given that we still didnt know Kelly could win with a male country artist. Now that we know she can do it, it becomes less exciting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’ll give Keegan this: had I been in his place upon finding out my KO partner, I would’ve “mysteriously withdrawn” from the show.

As long as he did the best he could with his song, that’s all I can really ask at this point.

I would have manifested a steal like Cami.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

However, I think he would have recieved a bigger buzz had he been on Kelly's team before S17, given that we still didnt know Kelly could win with a male country artist. Now that we know she can do it, it becomes less exciting.

Jenzie wouldn't be Kelly's first male country artist to win The Voice but he would still be a first for Kelly: the first time Kelly wins with a 4CT lol 😂

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Me when the only elimination that's gonna hurt is Raine (Rio to a lesser extent) and we probably won't even see it :( 🤣 I'm up for a good next couple of weeks c'mon

Shoutout to Raine for powering through tonsillitis and wisdom teeth coming in for her battle - both of those are rough when it’s one or the other, let alone both at the same time and competing in a vocal competition on top of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Shoutout to Raine for powering through tonsillitis and wisdom teeth coming in for her battle - both of those are rough when it’s one or the other, let alone both at the same time and competing in a vocal competition on top of that.

dude...imagine. the. pain.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Avery

Rio

Gean

Ciana

Keegan

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gean's elimination does suck for me. He has one of the most (if not the most) interesting tones this season.

I thought Keegan being eliminated was unfair at first and that he could have won against anyone else. But he couldnt handle Jordan, who is actually more of a guitarrist than singer. So I dont know. 

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Ouch, that’s terrible.

Gean's elimination does suck for me. He has one of the most (if not the most) interesting tones this season.

And Nick, having the possibility of getting him in the battles and getting blocked in the blinds, could've finally scooped him up in that moment! That will probably be my least favorite KO elimination.

Edited by David68
  • Like 1

I thought Keegan being eliminated was unfair at first and that he could have won against anyone else. But he couldnt handle Jordan, who is actually more of a guitarrist than singer. So I dont know. 

He was vocally better than Jordan imo. :ph34rwave: He didn’t deserve to be paired against Dana regardless.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I would have manifested a steal like Cami.

Tbh, if he had been in taping one and did a decent job with his song I think he may have gotten one - unfortunately, he was the second taping and without steals left...yeah.

On the other hand, the one Nick pair up in taping one was Rachel vs. Zae, and I would’ve been bummed about losing Zae too (assuming that the only lineup switch to get Dana and Keegan in taping one is moving Rachel and Zae to taping two, and that Keegan would be stolen by Kelly), so it is what it is.

14 hours ago, FloorWax said:

It's probably right there with Kyla in terms of accomplishing what she needed to do. They're completely different performances but are both perfect in their own way.

This! Brynn and Kyla both killed their knockouts. They became the two frontrunners after that. Brynn's knockout was just so stellar in the way she captured the emotion of that song (at 14 years old?!) and Kyla gave an incredible vocal. Might as well have just placed them both in the finale after those performances.

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

dude...imagine. the. pain.

Been there, done that with the wisdom teeth - 0/10 would recommend. Never had tonsillitis myself but it absolutely does not sound like my idea of a good time. 

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Ouch, that’s terrible.

Yeah, I didn’t realize she was dealing with both until she commented on the YouTube performance of the song - I just hope that she’s no longer dealing with either issue.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Misirlou said:

It´s more blatant now that TPTB is not going to treat Pete right. His battle was shortclipped, and now that KO song choice. They want Cam.

Here's my tinfoil hat theory: Blake wanted Cam to be his frontrunner, but felt bad eliminating Pete himself in the pre-taped rounds b/c they knew each other. So, TPTB bussed him with song choices and the shortclip, so that as soon as the Playoffs come, Blake won't be to blame if/when Pete gets eliminated, since it's America's vote. Blake might choose to save him once Cam gets the PV, since he will likely not be a threat to Cam being Blake's main horse in the finale.

Edited by QueenCami

Just now, QueenCami said:

Here's my tinfoil hat theory: Blake wanted Cam to be his frontrunner, but felt bad eliminating Pete himself in the pre-taped rounds b/c they knew each other. So, TPTB bussed him with song choices and the shortclip, so that as soon as the Playoffs come, Blake won't be to blame if/when Pete gets eliminated, since it's America's vote. Blake might choose to save him once Cam gets the PV, since he will likely not be a threat to Cam being Blake's main horse in the finale.

Pete is more on Minivan's wheelhouse than Cam, so if he doesnt get PV, that means he is not a threat to him. 

Unless he bombs hard, I still think Blake will save him.

54 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I wonder if Kenzie would get the same level of hype/buzz here if he was on Team Blake.

I'm surprised he's getting any support at all other than from Disney, Misirlou, and TeamAudra. I feel like other than those three (not even sure about Disney), pretty much no one on here prefers Kenzie over anyone else on Team Kelly (I prefer the others even though I'm a fan of Kenzie's tone).

1 hour ago, David68 said:

seriously. if you click on the reacts it shows two pages of reacts. i think that is seriously a record

You can see the posts with the most reactions in leaderboards if you set the time frame to the longest one (since IDF's revamping/recreation). IIRC his is the highest, indeed. 

39 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

just realized that Chloe's your pfp 

... all this time, I thought it was Keisha :haha:

I love your taste and your art, but I am incredibly disappointed in you smh lmao, c'mon that outfit (and performance) is ICONIC

33 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’ll give Keegan this: had I been in his place upon finding out my KO partner, I would’ve “mysteriously withdrawn” from the show.

I would have done what Bailey/Chloe were alleged to do in the Flop fan thread and locked my opponent backstage. Guess they couldn't make it! :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pete is more on Minivan's wheelhouse than Cam, so if he doesnt get PV, that means he is not a threat to him. 

Unless he bombs hard, I still think Blake will save him.

Yeah, thinking about it again, I think it's likely that Blake will save him, only because Pete will no longer be a threat. I do still think it's possible that the reason that Pete was bussed is that Blake didn't want him to be his frontrunner but Blake didn't want to explicitly do something about it, leaving it to the producer. Or, the producers might have some agenda / they might want Cam to win or go far.