The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Like I said, the majority of the hate for Jenzie comes in the episode discussion threads. He has fans here but they are not as vocal about it as his detractors. 

Hell, even some people that are not fans of him admitted he is good.

Lol his fans are very vocal idk wytb🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Like I said, the majority of the hate for Jenzie comes in the episode discussion threads. He has fans here but they are not as vocal about it as his detractors. 

Hell, even some people that are not fans of him admitted he is good.

Me patiently waiting till Friday to watch the episode...

I Cant Wait Republican National Convention GIF by Election 2016

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Lol his fans are very vocal idk wytb🤣

Yeah, but the vocal ones are limited lol. Check the discussion thread of the episode. 

Either way, he is dominating the favorite Team kelly member poll for the second time lol

Edited by Misirlou

7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

These Knockouts are reportedly being the same as season 15 right? Where everyone delivered and no one was mediocre except most who lost!

Ugh... looking back season 15 was really good and amazing pre lives then lives came and became country dominated

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I wonder if Kenzie would get the same level of hype/buzz here if he was on Team Blake.

Now that I think about it, this could also apply to the other frontrunner, Cam (specially if he was on John’s team)

41 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m still shocked no one made one for Chloé last season.

I would've but I was relatively new to the whole fan thread thing. She deserved one after owning two nights of performances (I mean the knockouts along with Madeline, Desz, Carter and Sid but still lol)

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I would've but I was relatively new to the whole fan thread thing. She deserved one after owning two nights of performances (I mean the knockouts along with Madeline, Desz, Carter and Sid but still lol)

just realized that Chloe's your pfp 

... all this time, I thought it was Keisha :haha:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Ugh Keegan too.. 

THAT sucks.

I’ll give Keegan this: had I been in his place upon finding out my KO partner, I would’ve “mysteriously withdrawn” from the show.

As long as he did the best he could with his song, that’s all I can really ask at this point.

• Haha 1