The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Give him Desperado or Cover Me Up, or something in which he can just stand there and emote/belt/sing. That's one way to get the country vote. Another way is to be super charismatic, survive weeks-long bus attempts, and overall just be iconic (yes, I am talking about Chevel 👑)!

Was she though? Counting out the multiple times they announced her safe last or close to last, she got excellent song choices throughout her run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Was she though? Counting out the multiple times they announced her safe last or close to last, she got excellent song choices throughout her run.

Yeah, they didn’t bus her. She just didn’t get extra help like Kennedy and Kirk did. They don’t usually “bus” popular contestants, and they obviously knew how the voting was going. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Fair - it's possible Kelly was involved in the song choices, but either way, you're right she wasn't entirely bussed. She didn't get the support that Kennedy did, though.

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Give him Desperado or Cover Me Up, or something in which he can just stand there and emote/belt/sing. That's one way to get the country vote. Another way is to be super charismatic, survive weeks-long bus attempts, and overall just be iconic (yes, I am talking about Chevel 👑)!

Imagine if instead of Travelin Soldier, she sang bEeR nEvEr bRokE mY hEArT. 😬

• Haha 4

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Imagine if instead of Travelin Soldier, she sang bEeR nEvEr bRokE mY hEArT. 😬

Yeah lmao, RIP Kenzie for getting that song choice, but apparently he killed it. Chevel got a great song for her KO and did very well with it, but I suspect he'll be fine in at least getting the Team Kelly PV even w the :whut: song choice

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, they didn’t bus her. She just didn’t get extra help like Kennedy and Kirk did. They don’t usually “bus” popular contestants, and they obviously knew how the voting was going. 

Ironically the two finalists that got no extra help from TPTB ended up being the Top 2, mainly because they didn´t need any.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

At least Kenzie´s old enough to drink, I´ll give him that lol.

The funny thing is, I have confidence that she could sing that song and do fine with it. LOL. It wouldn’t have done much for votes though. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah lmao, RIP Kenzie for getting that song choice, but apparently he killed it. Chevel got a great song for her KO and did very well with it, but I suspect he'll be fine in at least getting the Team Kelly PV even w the :whut: song choice

I´m 100% sure that he´s the Team Kelly PV, even with that song. We´ll see about later though.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m 100% sure that he´s the Team Kelly PV, even with that song. We´ll see about later though.

What if he gets Lips of an Angel? So far, two contestants have been bussed with that song. One successful, one not. 

Edited by TeamAudra

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What if he gets Lips of an Angel? So far, two contestants have been bussed with that song. One successful, one not. 

That one belongs to Jordan. Not because I want to bus him, but because two of his performances already have been about angels :haha:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

That one belongs to Jordan. Not because I want to bus him, but because two of his performances already have been about angels :haha:

Oh, I’m sure there’s a bus warming up with Jordan’s name on it. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Well he was wrong about that one. :haha:

They were trying to pimp a win for Alicia. Simple as that. 

I doubt Blake is trying to get Kelly a win, so this recent comment is strange. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Oh, I’m sure there’s a bus warming up with Jordan’s name on it. 

He has probably the second best song choice out of Team Blake for the KOs. But they haven´t been presenting him in the best light, so there´s that. 

• Like 1

“Beer” isn’t really a bus song. The song allows for a lot of range, and is in that more soul country area that is very popular right now. Combs is also super popular, especially among country fans who really are mainstream but want to pretend they’re traditionalists. 

I think the song is dumb, but that doesn’t mean minivan will. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

“Beer” isn’t really a bus song. The song allows for a lot of range, and is in that more soul country area that is very popular right now. Combs is also super popular, especially among country fans who really are mainstream but want to pretend they’re traditionalists. 

I think the song is dumb, but that doesn’t mean minivan will. 

Not only do I think much of minivan will be hearing that song for the first time, but many won’t be very familiar with Luke Combs. Not everyone listens to the radio these days. My first time hearing the song was after I found out what Kenzie sang. I’d never even heard the title before. 

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The YT comment section of the official video for the song is a variation of the same comment : "Finally real country music is back etc"

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

"Lips of an Angel" for his POs performance and "Angels Like You" by Miley Cyrus for his IS performance (if he needs it). 🤪

I would suggest "Angels from Montgomery" but I really want Rachel to sing that since that's very much in her lane. 😅

27 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

No but anyone watched the live with Vic and Deion? When Deion was giving his thoughts on the matter and how he felt, I was so sad 😢

On instagram posts repeat the words steal / save a lot. Although they said "it is God's way", Deion was really angry, he and Victor. It's a bad move for me.