The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 hours ago, seak05 said:

From Jenee Fleenor IG stories, Kenzie has a song with both fiddle and steel (guitar) instrumentation and the set is covered in like hay/wild grasses (they were joking they were playing from a duck blind)

“...When you hear twin fiddles and a steel guitar...”

Both of his song choices are meh. 

Here's how I would rank the studios collectively based on personal taste:

1. Cam

2. Kenzie

3. Rachel

4. Victor

5. Jordan

I'm glad everyone got a good set. This is shaping up to be a better-than-usual finale. (Oops might've jinxed it)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Anonymous111 said:

I think Cam sounded decent enough to win over Kenzie. 

I think whoever is winning going into the finale will be the winner coming out. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

My only disappointments are: Heartland/Kenzie and The Chain/Rachel. Heartland is kinda boring IMO, though Kenzie sings it well. As for Rachel, her beautiful voice on The Chain just doesn't work, but IHYD is gorgeous. Kenzie's ballad is also beautiful.

This is going to be a good finale, as long as everyone keeps their stuff together.

Cam songs are great! Surprisingly I like the Bon Jovi song for him, it actually works!! He is going to slay tonight, he could win. I know the final deal sucks but he deserves to win based on the whole season! I also like Rachel’s songs too 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

Cam songs are great! Surprisingly I like the Bon Jovi song for him, it actually works!! He is going to slay tonight, he could win. I know the final deal sucks but he deserves to win based on the whole season! I also like Rachel’s songs too 

What excite me most is his Studios sound really good. But he delivers way better live. So he may seal the deal

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

corey should've gotten this 🥺

The nerve of TPTB to slap that song choice in our face when they could have given it to Corey......

Back on topic...... Jordan's Stay is the best out-of-the-box choice of the night, closely followed by Cam's Wanted Dead or Alive. I hope they pull it off.

• Like 1

Queen Rachel is coming and snatching the PV. She will snatch everybody’s wigs including Jordan’s long hair, Cam’s unique and versatile hair, and Kenzie’s Mullet.Katy Perry Wig Snatched GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music AwardsQueen Rae will slay.👑👑👑👑

Edited by Mohammad
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

We're gonna get it tomorrow just like last season. 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Don’t those usually come on the day of the finale?

I honestly don't remember that there's a delay, but thanks.