The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Can someone explain to me how Jordan sounds so good singing Rihanna? (jk, jk)

I don't know if its sarcasm or pure appreciation but I really like his rock version of the song. I might ask to be added to his fan list now because of it.

• Like 2

For people that watched TVAU, does Rachel's voice (on The Chain) sounds a little bit like Sally Skelton's? 

I'm not asking this to compare them or anything, I just thought it sounded similar esp. since Sally had the same battle song. 

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

I don't know if its sarcasm or pure appreciation but I really like his rock version of the song. I might ask to be added to his fan list now because of it.

Just now, Anonymous111 said:

He sounded great

It's my 3rd favorite studio that I've listened to. He's surprised me!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rodney said:

I believe that she got out of it fairly quickly, but someone who kept more of an eye on the situation could probably offer up more of a definitive answer to that.

I know that Brynn and Chevel both got out of it in a very short time, both with Kelly and Brandon's help, but I don't know about Maelyn, Jake, or Todd (another person whom I'm surprised actually wanted to win, given the contract).

Maelyn didn’t get out of her contract. She signed and was ultimately dropped by the label. Same with Chloe. Brynn signed, but Kelly (and Brandon) helped her get a legal team to undo that. Being a minor probably helped a lot.

Chevel, Jake and Todd never signed. They just waited out Republic’s exclusivity period and then did their own things.

Come on Cam, avenge Willie with Stand Up! 

TBTB wants Cam to win so badly, lmao. But anyway, I can't see any other scenario than 1. Kenzie 2. Cam 3. Jordan 4. Rachel 5. Victor.

Seriously, I would be pretty shocked if it went in any other way.

30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Loved Victors Freedom cover..

Loved Cam on Stand up (but hated his choice to do falsetto in a part of the song)

Yea it would’ve been way better without the falsetto, he’s always better on stage so I’m not worried about him taking the crown. I’m just hoping Victor gets at least 3rd

• Like 2

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Except for the fact that the Idol runner-up sang it yesterday. It makes Cam seem like a copycat 

I don’t think they will care. Knowing the audience of these shows they will probably have forgotten by now (even if he sang it two times lmao)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I don’t think they will care. Knowing the audience of these shows they will probably have forgotten by now (even if he sang it two times lmao)

Just Sam & Toneisha both sang Stronger in both Finale shows.

Looking at the song list before I listen:

• We 100% got robbed of a Corey version of Victor’s ballad
  • Jordan on Rihanna is...a choice.
  • Rachel and Kenzie are the only two that seem like they didn’t get at least one head scratcher choice.
  • I’m a tad worried about Cam on Bon Jovi, but Cam’s musically very versatile so I think he’ll likely be fine.

I’ll judge more after I hear the songs, but based purely on the choices made it seems like it’s Kenzie’s night to lose even if TPTB are going to push hard for Cam.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, jakesz said:

Come on Cam, avenge Willie with Stand Up! 

TBTB wants Cam to win so badly, lmao. But anyway, I can't see any other scenario than 1. Kenzie 2. Cam 3. Jordan 4. Rachel 5. Victor.

Seriously, I would be pretty shocked if it went in any other way.

Prepare to be shocked.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’ll judge more after I hear the songs, but based purely on the choices made it seems like it’s Kenzie’s night to lose even if TPTB are going to push hard for Cam.

Yes it is. All he has to do is connect with the audience.

7 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

After listening to the studios, I think we have to wait to see who did it live best to make a better decision on the winner! 

My favorite was Rachel’s I hope you dance. It was such a throwback. Based off of studios I’m rooting for her!

Rachel has my fav studio as well.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, monkshood said:

Prepare to be shocked.

I'd love to! I fully support Cam and want him to win, but guys, let's get realistic - The Voice viewers are minivan and Kenzie got a consistent support throughout whole season. Even though Jordan is still here, he is not as country as Kenzie and I'm not really seeing their votes split up, more possible is votes for Victor and Cam be cut in half. Unfortunately in this show, when it comes to country vs. R&B, the most often it would be the first one.

But, oh damn, how much would I like to be not right about that! 

This game is Kenzie to lose

3 minutes ago, jakesz said:

I'd love to! I fully support Cam and want him to win, but guys, let's get realistic - The Voice viewers are minivan and Kenzie got a consistent support throughout whole season. Even though Jordan is still here, he is not as country as Kenzie and I'm not really seeing their votes split up, more possible is votes for Victor and Cam be cut in half. Unfortunately in this show, when it comes to country vs. R&B, the most often it would be the first one.

But, oh damn, how much would I like to be not right about that! 

He's not even singing country in the finale. Rachel might get some.

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

So we have:

Uptempo

Victor - Freedom

Cam - Wanted Dead or Alive

Rachel - The Chain

JMY - Key to the Highway

Kenzie - Heartland

Ballad

Victor - I Can't Make You Love Me

Cam - Stand Up

Rachel - I Hope You Dance

JMY - Stay

Kenzie - The Keeper of the Stars

Does Blake not know the difference between rock and r&b? 🤣

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't think I liked Cam's studios that much. It's still good but it wasn't the showstopper that I expected. I hope he does better live.

Someone says that every time and guess who’s always one of the best of the night...

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1