The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I  think so. It`s not on Minivan`s alley, but it could give him a moment. It`s a strong tune.

He’ll probably close the show with that with a big choir, and lots of production, like Chris and Kennedy. I think it will work.  

• Like 4

Just now, TeamAudra said:

He’ll probably close the show with that with a big choir, and lots of production, like Chris and Kennedy. I think it will work.  

Yep. This is a pimp spot closing type of song. This could give him the win if both TPTB and him play their cards right. Let`s say: pimp spot, he nails it, huge choir, 4 coach standing ovation, hyperbole from Blake, that would probably seal the deal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I  think so. It`s not on Minivan`s alley, but it could give him a moment. It`s a strong tune.

Cam's gonna slay this song for sure. I haven't heard of this song before, but it's so good. I agree that this is probably be a closing performance.

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. This is a pimp spot closing type of song. This could give him the win if both TPTB and him play their cards right. Let`s say: pimp spot, he nails it, huge choir, 4 coach standing ovation, hyperbole from Blake, that would probably seal the deal.

The only reservation I have is that the overwhelming majority of the audience will not know the song, and they won’t have the visuals from that video. Also, the production in the pimp spot did nothing for Kennedy. We’ll have to wait and see what Kenzie is singing. 

• Like 1

Scanning the comments under the finale promo video, majority of comments are supporting Cam. There is also a good number of comments that are rooting for Cam or Rachel. Rachel is the 2nd most mentioned finalist among the top comments.

However, Kenzie owns Facebook, but Cam is not far behind there. Rachel is dead last on FB though oMWemxm.gif (why are they so sexist! /s)

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, season1 said:

Rachel is the 2nd most mentioned finalist among the top comments.

Queen Rachel winning would honestly be so cool , because it’s like the underdog/Dark horse beat the top contenders/front runners of the season, and she is really good and her tone is nice.

• Like 5

I really want next season to be unpredicted and more live shows because season 18 till now live shows are boring with country genre have advantage in voting. Pre lives were excited and some breakout performances in these seasons. Like American Idol Chayce Beckham is grown so well in live shows and beat the clear frontrunners, also his single is #2 on itunes. Plus he is far better than Kenzie. 

• Like 1