The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

19 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all stop overreacting!!! Pia’s just singing the same song Reagan sang for her Top 10 instant save performance... nothing to worry about

I KNEW she had a shot at the PV on team Legend, GO QUEEN :wub:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Gave Kenzie’s a few listens in my car. Now that I’ve gotten used to it, I think it’s very good. We’ll see if he can pull it off live. He’s gotten off pretty easy, considering he has covers of his blind, playoffs and semi-final songs on Youtube it Facebook and two of them are iconic songs.  I’ll bet he’s even covered his KO song before, and wouldn’t be surprised if that was his choice. 

His FB cover of it is pretty good, but he`s on a more relaxed state. He`s now singing this iconic song on national TV in front of millions of country fans watching his every move. I wouldn`t blame the guy if he got nervous tonight.

Btw, what do you think of this version? I loved this audition honestly, and I hope Kenzie makes me feel similarly tonight.

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

As expected Kenzie will win :haha: 

He is going to basically end anyone else's chance of winning with his song choice.

If he pulls it off, yes.

If he doesn`t, Minivan is gonna destroy him. They already criticized him for changing a much less iconic song last week. Imagine on this one.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

His FB cover of it is pretty good, but he`s on a more relaxed state. He`s now singing this iconic song on national TV in front of millions of country fans watching his every move. I wouldn`t blame the guy if he got nervous tonight.

Btw, what do you think of this version? I loved this audition honestly, and I hope Kenzie makes me feel similarly tonight.

This had a lot more depth than Kenzie’s studio for me personally it felt flat but we’ll see how he performs it tonight the ambience sometimes makes a difference in perception 

9 minutes ago, echoap said:

Nah, he knew damn well that he was out like two or three days before the actual show. He even announced an IG live concert that same Monday when we all know that's impossible. 

There were a lot of signs pointing out his exit but we all ignored them because he was so far ahead of everyone lol. 

Hmm..I don't remember him saying an IG live concert, I must have miss that part. I only remember he said a short live Q & A b/c he has to get ready for the show.

2 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Also LMAO at Dana, the one time she actually gets a slower song it's one of if not the worst song choices of the night

I would say of the season but "Youngblood" "Dangerous Woman" and "Put Your Records On" happened so 👀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

So top five to top 3 is straight public vote correct ?? Then top 3 to winner obviously PV as well right? So it’s gonna come down to strongest family base from here on out I feel like that may put Victor in top 3 as he has a lot of support from his alma mater 

1 PV from each team, then 1 IS. Making the Final 5. Winner is next week.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Nope, its not American Idol.

Ah okay that’s what Im thinking about i just vaguely remember the Ricky Duran season and I don’t remember five performances then winner I thought just the three performed but my memory is shot so could be selective thinking loved that season btw I was rooting so hard for Ricky 

6 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

As expected Kenzie will win :haha: 

He is going to basically end anyone else's chance of winning with his song choice.

Also LMAO at Dana, the one time she actually gets a slower song it's one of if not the worst song choices of the night. 

Let's see how she perform live with this song. Actually this song is not bad.

4 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

Ah okay that’s what Im thinking about i just vaguely remember the Ricky Duran season and I don’t remember five performances then winner I thought just the three performed but my memory is shot so could be selective thinking loved that season btw I was rooting so hard for Ricky 

That’s the old format, when it didn’t matter which team you were on. They did the top 3 (Jake, Ricky, & Katie) and then the IS went to Rose which was 4th. They announce the results backwards (4,3,2,1 & this szn 5,4,3,2,1)

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

That’s the old format, when it didn’t matter which team you were on. They did the top 3 (Jake, Ricky, & Katie) and then the IS went to Rose which was 4th. They announce the results backwards (4,3,2,1 & this szn 5,4,3,2,1)

Thank you I thought I was going crazy! Yeah I liked the old format better I think when it was straight votes and not teams but I see why they changed it to make it more fair to the coaches. Can’t wait to find out results tommorow eeeek! Because they all truly deserve it! 

47 minutes ago, echoap said:

Btw, the most realistic thing would be to think that Ryleigh will be included in one of the group performances next week (Finale results show). 

What group performance? They haven’t done those in a while. 

Not me waking up to Dana getting bussed (I hate TPTB today so much), Pia’s studio being nowhere⏰⏰⏰, and RYLEIGH COMING BACK YASSSSSSSS (lol it’s obviously a reach tho lmao)

I did notice Ryleigh was in LA yesterday and I thought it was suspicious, as someone else said it might be for the finale, or maybe she’s working on her own stuff (but then why would she leave for less then a week only to come back?....)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2