The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

14 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

I’m excited to compare Dana’s version of Nutbush City Limits to Kimberlys and Lunas. 

I absolutely loved Lunas though 😭

Let’s be real. There’s no version except Courtney Hadwin’s.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Watched this for the first time and not a fan tbh (I also hate how annoying the audience is. One of my biggest problems with TVUK in general)

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I'm sorry I was only able to get 30 seconds in, and even then I wanted to bail out way before that 💀

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Not me replaying the first knockout pairings order video to see what everyone is wearing and how they are performing🥲🤣

Can't wait to see the next KO pairings video where we get a muted clip of Raine that we'll never get to hear 🙂

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Two of my favorites will perform tomorrow. Both will lose :( but one of them gets the steal (back). :thumbs:

I'm more interested in next week's KOs with 4 of my favorites performing. Two will definitely advance, and one is a favorite to get the public vote in 4WKO.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

So I take it that Jordan is country. Both the show and Blake are defining him as country. 🧐

Jordan is southern blues/rock, but if you’ve ever listened to Eric church (or a lot of Miranda’s stuff) that area of music seems to fall under country now. He is however not traditional, or 90’s country.

• Like 4

While I don´t think Jordan´s country as a whole (listen to his off show stuff), Blake said it best perhaps : "Blues rock mixed with country", but more focused on the first area mentioned. Not to mention the show tends to box a lot of contestants to their convenience. Chris Kroeze is more country than Jordan.

9 minutes ago, B-B said:

I’d say Jordan is southern rock

He’s less “southern” than Chris Kroeze, even though Jordan is from Texas and Chris is from Wisconsin. Jordan is more of a guitar player than a vocalist. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s less “southern” than Chris Kroeze, even though Jordan is from Texas and Chris is from Wisconsin. Jordan is more of a guitar player than a vocalist. 

And yet he´s going guitar-less tomorrow. Wonder if it was his choice or TPTB told him to.

Just now, Misirlou said:

And yet he´s going guitar-less tomorrow. Wonder if it was his choice or TPTB told him to.

I don’t know, but I’m not really high on his chances, regardless of how his KO goes. Maybe he could get the wildcard.