The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

So tomorrow, I think that:

• Victor will give a good, not great performance, enough to get him the win. I expect some people to prefer Gean because of his tone, and apparently he didnt flop.
  • Jordan will give his best performance yet. Some of IDF might recognize it, the other side might remain indiferent. Lets see what the audience thinks.
  • IDF will love Corey and he will have a moment. Ryleigh will get praise too but perhaps not as much. Some people might think a triple steal was too much.
  • IDF will go nuts over Dana, and this might cement her for PV.
  • After underperforming now twice (even though I love her), I think this might be Pia's breakout moment. She'll get a lot more noticed now.
  • The most controversial pairing of the evening for most of IDF closes the night. I expect to enjoy Pete, and he will probably fare better than we think, some may like him. The jury is still out on how most of IDF(excluding a-kid) and the audience will respond to Andrew being stolen.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So tomorrow, I think that:

• Victor will give a good, not great performance, enough to get him the win. I expect some people to prefer Gean because of his tone, and apparently he didnt flop.
  • Jordan will give his best performance yet. Some of IDF might recognize it, the other side might remain indiferent. Lets see what the audience thinks.
  • IDF will love Corey and he wilñ have a moment. Ryleigh will get praise too but perhaps not as much. Some people might think a triple steal was too much.
  • IDF will go nuts over Dana, and this might cement her for PV.
  • After underperforming now twice (even though I love her), I think this might be Pia's breakout moment. She'll get a lot more noticed now.
  • The most controversial pairing of the evening for most of IDF closes the night. I expect to enjoy Pete, and he will probably fare better than we think, some may like him. The jury is still out on how most of IDF(excluding a-kid) and the audience will respond to Andrew being stolen.

I actually agree with all of this, I would've heart-reacted it but I laughed hard on the bold part LMAO, I mean.. you're not wrong :haha:

I feel like I'll enjoy Pete's performance though because of the song choice, let's see!

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m curious to see how he’ll do in the ratings thread. :giggle:

Weirdly, I think doing a more modern song choice might actually help him - despite it being a bus attempt, Pete allegedly did pretty well with it. Even though I’m side-eyeing the edit that he wanted this particular song to show that he can do contemporary as well as classics, that particular strategy isn’t necessarily the worst idea and Lewis Capaldi is at least not as obvious of a bus attempt as some of Blake’s previous go-to bussing songs.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I like Corey more, but I have a feeling that Dana is going to destroy everyone tomorrow.

I loved Kimberly's blind so I feel like I'll love Dana's as well. She'll surely be hyped up here on IDF tomorrow (I just hope not too much LMAO)

but when it comes to the social media stats, I have no idea on who will impress the Facebook and Instagram community lol (maybe Ethan or Jordan for facebook?)

8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I loved Kimberly's blind so I feel like I'll love Dana's as well. She'll surely be hyped up here on IDF tomorrow (I just hope not too much LMAO)

but when it comes to the social media stats, I have no idea on who will impress the Facebook and Instagram community lol (maybe Ethan or Jordan for facebook?)

I am actually surprised by how small the amount of Dana hype is (at least compared to Desz last season)

On 4/11/2021 at 1:37 PM, VintageVoice said:

Me trying to get TPTB to air all of my most anticipated KOs on the 19th since it’s the one Monday for the next month I’m not scheduled to work the closing shift:

Shocked Season 20 GIF by The Simpsons

Dana's in the KO premiere. How much money did you bribe them with? :lmao:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

They have been a bit unreliable this season with the exception of last week's video, but the pimp spot has always been correct.

Also, I dont think the coaches really criticized them, it was more the sources who werent that much into them.

Another thing, leaving a triple steal in the middle of an episode lol.

The coaches criticized them, keeping in mind it’s the voice so any criticism tends to be mild. 

• Thanks 2

Ok a) I’m the source the said curtains b) her KO dress (not the rehearsal dress) has curtain like folds in it c) I never said it wasn’t fire d) why would a nun dress remind people of curtains, drapery curtains are fancy e) breathe, it was a joke 

• Like 4