The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

(I would not mind it since I really Avery and his song choice ❤️ I'm just not ready to deal with his elimination :()

That’s gonna be rough... especially if he gives a steal-worthy performance... :unsure:

• Sad 1

Wow. Not expecting some of these at all.

Surprised at them leaving both Cam and Kenzie for Ep 2. 

Seems like at least they are treating Pete better with the pimp spot, so they oughta make this a big moment, and I don't mind.

Also didnt expect to see Jordan without his guitar, especially considering his song. Its good that he understands what its about though, especially considering he lost someone to that (my condolences), so I'm expecting something good out of him.

Also, good news for Dana fans, she's now on all 3 premieres.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also didnt expect to see Jordan without his guitar, especially considering his song. Its good that he understands what its about though, especially considering he lost someone to that (my condolences), so I'm expecting something good out of him.

Yeah, I was surprised by that. I’m hoping he leans more into the emotion of the song.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Seems like at least they are treating Pete better with the pimp spot, so they oughta make this a big moment, and I don't mind.

Is the order each pairing was shown in the same order they'll be shown in the episode?

Hopefully they'll also edit out the criticisms from the coaches. :P

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

I’m kinda shocked that Kenzie is on week two since he hasn’t been shown that much but that somewhat of a battle

Truth is, we don't really know him as much as the other contestants, because they didnt show his battle rehersal, useless as they might seem, it allows us to know the contestants better and their struggles to work as a team, their insecurites with their song and how they overcome them, etc.

Just now, Teraginn said:

Is the order each pairing was shown in the same order they'll be shown in the episode?

Hopefully they'll also edit out the criticisms from the coaches. :P

They have been a bit unreliable this season with the exception of last week's video, but the pimp spot has always been correct.

Also, I dont think the coaches really criticized them, it was more the sources who werent that much into them.

Another thing, leaving a triple steal in the middle of an episode lol.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

They have been a bit unreliable this season with the exception of last week's video, but the pimp spot has always been correct.

Also, I dont think the coaches really criticized them, it was more the sources who werent that much into them.

Another thing, leaving a triple steal in the middle of an episode lol.

I was talking about the KO preview videos in general. Specifically, if the order each individual KO was shown will correspond to the actual show. Was there similar KO previews in S19/18?

Just now, Teraginn said:

I was talking about the KO preview videos in general. Specifically, if the order each individual KO was shown will correspond to the actual show. Was there similar KO previews in S19/18?

Yeah, pretty much, in the past KO pairing videos, the order of the pairings corresponded to the actual show.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Next week we have then:

K: Kenzie/Avery

J: Zania/Rio

N: Rachel/Zae (steal)

B: Cam/Connor

N: Jose/Raine (montaged)

K: Gihanna/Anna (steal)

The 4 way KO.

If this is the order, I really hope Gihanna closes the regular KO. Also, yeah it seems like they'll close with GihAnna's KO because they apparently made Snoop Dogg cry ;) (and they'll probably highlight that one like what they did to Taylor last S17 with Hello Sunday lol)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, indodol said:

You do know that a triple steal cannot end the episode right? :P

Why not? Assuming they had 2 steals in each episode they could show Zae vs. Rachel (Kelly’s steal) first and then close the first episode with Ryleigh vs. Corey. That wouldn’t create any continuity issues with the steals.

9 minutes ago, Dov said:

Why not? Assuming they had 2 steals in each episode they could show Zae vs. Rachel (Kelly’s steal) first and then close the first episode with Ryleigh vs. Corey. That wouldn’t create any continuity issues with the steals.

The previous poster was referring to the Pete vs Andrew battle tho