The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

he just needs get a Christian song! Zania dominates my list, but Victor's super close!

People are definitely underestimating his talent. Videos of him I’ve watched showcase more sides to his voice he hasn’t even shown yet. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I suppose this is a joke, but I think somebody in the article that @TheVoiceFan2 linked mentioned that a coach mentioned Snoop helped him get through "the rap part". Is it true? lol

Screenshot_20210418-135313-1.jpg.0c6efe017c677a9d4f32a59a1b0e382e.jpg

Hmm. I won’t give up does have the little rhythmic part that most Mars songs have but it’s not really rap. It’s less rap than a few of his other songs

51 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Carolina and Rio's in an IG live rn and they're kinda scared to let Zae in on the IG live because "he brings the weirdos" LMAO

👻👻👻

Zae's so hilarious, his energy on the live, I can't-

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Btw Denisha just posted a snippet of her battle with Ciana in her most recent post. I still stand by that song doing them NO favors but they had some good moments in that snippet.

Just watched the snippet. I can see how that didn’t end up working for them on the day... 😬

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just watched the snippet. I can see how that didn’t end up working for them on the day... 😬

yeah, apart from it not being in their lanes I feel like they tried to give it a powerhouse twist that didn’t work with the song. If John had given them a better song where they could show off their vocal acrobatics (which seems to have been the goal) then they would’ve done a lot better.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Btw Denisha just posted a snippet of her battle with Ciana in her most recent post. I still stand by that song doing them NO favors but they had some good moments in that snippet.

just listened and there were a few excellent parts (harmony on "yeah") but the song choice wasn't optimal

i wish they got a good song choice and both went through :(

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

People are definitely underestimating his talent. Videos of him I’ve watched showcase more sides to his voice he hasn’t even shown yet. 

Yess!! I feel like Victor's holding back (which seems like a bad move in a short season to me) but he's going to kill in the playoffs, has the power and range necessary 😉🔥

Edited by pauwis