The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol if u think FB is loving him. Check ig. if it was based off of social media interaction hes the winner lol

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

The winner of what? LOL

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

the voice.

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

There are 40 contestants, and they’ve see one performance. How long have you been watching the show?

it's just a joke, I don't understand why all the fuss.

Anyway, it gives me confidence to see that Victor is receiving support, he will need it later. 

Ps: I still wait for Cam at the premiere

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

it's just a joke, I don't understand why all the fuss.

Anyway, it gives me confidence to see that Victor is receiving support, he will need it later. 

Ps: I still wait for Cam at the premiere

I know. That’s why I was laughing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. :haha:

1 hour ago, David68 said:

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Dan and Dana Monique 

yall have no idea how long it took for me to think of that, it's not as good as david's but i was so excited when i finally thought of something LMAO

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 5

Something worth mentioning, you could hear Victor perfectly, AKA he wasn´t overpowered by the band. Hopefully the rest of the auditions go this way which would mean that the show solved the audio issues that made it difficult to hear several contestants last season.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Something worth mentioning, you could hear Victor perfectly, AKA he wasn´t overpowered by the band. Hopefully the rest of the auditions go this way which would mean that the show solved the audio issues that made it difficult to hear several contestants last season.

Would love to see hear it happen, last season was especially egregious in terms of sound quality.