The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

You think another contestant will have that same traction on their audition?

Yes, I do. 

I don’t doubt they like it, but a lot of the people commenting know him, or are alumni of his college. “Aggie Pride.”    He does seem to have the making of a solid base of support with that group. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, French20 said:

victor deserves 4 chairs, what did you do Kelly 🧐

5 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Like Kelly are u deaf???

5 hours ago, SNI2 said:

Also, I'm pretty sure Kelly didn't turn because she listened to a lot of John Legend in the song instead of Victor. I can understand her thoughts, because sometimes I felt the same. 

Kelly had gotten a lot of artists within the first few auditions and wanted to pace herself.  She gave Victor the (very lame) excuse of not wanting to fill up too fast.  That, plus she thought that she had no chance once she saw John finally turn for his own song.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Kelly had gotten a lot of artists within the first few auditions and wanted to pace herself.  She gave Victor the (very lame) excuse of not wanting to fill up too fast.  That, plus she thought that she had no chance once she saw John finally turn for his own song.

After hearing the performance, I’m actually not that upset that she didn’t turn. 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

No. Next leak will be Tuesday morning

i’m just playing around. there was so much hype and anticipation while we were all waiting for the leak, and now that we FINALLY got it, i feel like the excitement has been snatched away😂 now we have to wait THREE LONG DAYS until the premiere !!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Also Blake pulling the shady moves turning for Victor (an R&B guy) after telling Cam he'd not turn for anyone in his lane after.... :lmao:

Yeah.  Someone said he pretty much kept that promise, but . . . it doesn't look much like he did, unless he was trying to snag a fair opponent for Cam.

57 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

By team (not necessarily in order of appearance)

Kelly: Kenzie, Ryleigh, Corey

John: Victor, Carolina

Nick: Dana and somebody else (I'm not sure who, depends how hard TPTB want to push for Dana and Nick)

Blake: Emma, Pete

I could still see Cam in the premiere but I could also see him getting moved to episode 2 or 3

Based on Carolina’s stories. I think she’s episode 2.

Raine also hinted on being in the premiere.

Idk why but I can really see Gean in the premiere. Now that Cam probably isn’t. He’s been featured and many promos and 2 blocks in the premiere ( considering episode 2 is only one hour long) seems right, although I can also see all Team Kelly artists you mentioned in the premiere lmfao

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Based on Carolina’s stories. I think she’s episode 2.

Raine also hinted on being in the premiere.

Idk why but I can really see Gean in the premiere. Now that Cam probably isn’t. He’s been featured and many promos and 2 blocks in the premiere ( considering episode 2 is only one hour long) seems right, although I can also see all Team Kelly artists you mentioned in the premiere lmfao

I think Raine will definitely be in the premiere

I can also see Gean there, but he´s not opening or closing given that he didn´t make lives. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Raine will definitely be in the premiere

I can also see Gean there, but he´s not opening or closing given that he didn´t make lives. 

Hot take but I’m betting on Dana opening and Kenzie closing(?) not so sure about Kenzie tho.

My guess:

Dana

Ryleigh

Jordan Matthew young (Blake usually gets his frontrunner in the premiere. I’m betting Pete or JMY since apparently Cam won’t be in it)

Victor

Emma

Gean

Pia

Raine

Kenzie

3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Keep in mind that we still have no idea what he's gonna do in the live shows. For all we know, Nick could save José over Rachel/Dana in the POs 🤷🏾‍♂️

He very well could.  At my taping, he promised Jose the finale.  Semifinals, at least.

• Thanks 2

Ok, final prediction:

We´ll see in the premiere (no order):

Victor (John)

Dana (Nick)

Ryleigh (Kelly)

Corey (Kelly)

Pete (Blake)

Emma (Blake)

Pia (John)

Raine (Nick)

Kenzie (Kelly)

No clue who will open and who will close, but I´m thinking this is the premiere.

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

He better break that promise. José flopped twice: both in the battles and in the KOs. It's a miracle that he got to the POs. 😬

Judging by source comments, I don’t know if his KO was a flop. It seems like it was pretty good, but not amazing.