The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, QueenCami said:

gosh okay, i was gonna guess, but i'm realizing that this is harder than i thought. i think kenzie will close, but they have a thing of the 1st/2nd ba winning for the past few spring seasons so im not sure what to think.... i also don't think cam will be in the premiere now, but he could be since they love to stack the first few ba episodes

I think the second ep could be this:

Gene (3)

Zania (3)

Emma (2)

Ciana (2)

Zae (4)

They could also play something like Nick getting blocked twice and finally getting his artist or something like that

• Like 1

Just now, pauwis said:

Considering John's reaction to Victor and the possibility that he doesn't choose him, Dana or Cam have to show up before him.
And if they want to show Blake keeping the promise, Victor before Cam.

Although Blake turned for Deion

yeah i mentioned this a few days ago; victor has to be before cam for things to work out on blake's promise. deion doesn't matter anyway cause he lost in the battles lmao

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Considering John's reaction to Victor and the possibility that he doesn't choose him, Dana or Cam have to show up before him.
And if they want to show Blake keeping the promise, Victor before Cam.

Although Blake turned for Deion

No he didnt

11 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I miss Gwen :(

To stray to the positive side of things, Rachel probably wouldn’t have gotten a chair turn or the coaching needed to excel in the competition as she apparently has without Nick. 😀 Nick is great for raw talents.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

To stray to the positive side of things, Rachel probably wouldn’t have gotten a chair turn or the coaching needed to excel in the competition as she apparently has without Nick. 😀 Nick is great for raw talents.

You're the ray of light in a forum full of Nick hate lol 😂

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just because, Gwen is also great with raw talent.  Gwen’s one chairs have done really well.  
Back to season 20 speculation.

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

2 minutes ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

New to the forum so this may be a silly question: But will IDF be doing a sort of play-by-play discussion of each episode? 

Yeah we do that in these discussion threads

There is a new one before every episode for each episode