The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Or Miley :giggle:

While Miley often gets a lot of crap for letting go of Chloe during the KOs (admittedly from me as well), she was still a really good coach. She had a phenomenal team during the S13 lives: Brooke, Ashland, and Janice. 🤩

• Like 2

I personally don´t care at all about Team Nick, so if this happens I´ll be just laughing at the meltdowns lol. However, I will admit that Nick getting rid of Dana would be his crowning moment of stupidity amongst many others this season, and I´m not even a fan of her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I personally don´t care at all about Team Nick, so if this happens I´ll be just laughing at the meltdowns lol. However, I will admit that Nick getting rid of Dana would be his crowning moment of stupidity amongst many others this season, and I´m not even a fan of her.

Dana's the only one I care about on Team Nick, so if he gets rid of her I'm gonna be high-key pissed (and this show hasn't pissed me off since the Ali vs. Josh Instant Save)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

jesus christ, when it's all laid out on paper you question what is going on in Nick's mind.

It's the third-chair curse. Kelly and John made terrible decisions when they were sitting in that chair (i.e. S16-S19) and now it's Nick's turn. :giggle:

walking shoes GIF by Nikolar

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I mean, Kelly's been there and won and Adam won three times in that chair, so I'd call it less cursed even if it's the Robegate chair.

Well, Adam won cause Tessanne and Jordan cared enough to chose him (omg wouldn't have been HILARIOUS if Adam won season 1 and then never again till he moves his ass and quit 8 years later)

I'm super torn, I want a robegate part 2 but I do like Kelly I don't want her to get roasted :stealth:

Edited by AliXRose
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

What about the first chair :giggle: ?

Kelly had the strongest team post-blinds this season and she arguably has the strongest team going into the POs. She had the best song choices for the battles (including "Dreams" for Corey vs. Savanna W.) and made relatively uncontroversial decisions regarding who advances in the competition. 🧐

Plus Kelly won in Adam's chair during S17. Nobody won in that third chair since Kelly in S14 lol 😂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Well, Adam won cause Tessanne and Jordan cared enough to chose him (omg wouldn't have been HILARIOUS if Adam won season 1 and then never again till he moves his ass and quit 8 years later)

I'm super torn, I want a robegate part 2 but I do like Kelly I don't want her to get roasted :stealth:

Adam pulled out robergate in the first chair, and Kelly, who was in the second, defended Deandre.

So now she pulls out that move, and John defends the contestant lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

LMAOOAOA same... i also want robegate part 2, but rachel mac seems like the candidate rn and although idc about nick's reputation on the show, i like rachel and wouldn't want her to get hate, so ig it doesn't work

• Like 2