The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Oh wow, Carter's a leak.

I kinda expected him to be a leak, but not until Episode 5.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

At this point we can probably expect the unexpected then. Hell, Worth the Wait might show up on Monday at this point.

Also, Carter is in Episode 3, which is were we met our winners of the past two fall seasons (Chevel, Hoot)...

A Carter win would be the easier way for Minivan to get behind Team Gwen, tbh, since Minivan's a sucker for talented kids - if he were country and not pop, I'd be like "all right, pack it up, it's over, we've got our winner" since Chevel and Hoot shared a genre as well as first appearing in Episode 3 of their season.

So, Carter is probably opening the Episode or is in the middle, but I don´t see him closing, they might go with Desz there ( or hey, maybe she´s not even in Ep 3 considering the weird edits), or perhaps we can get another mysterious closer, like we did with Sid.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So, Carter is probably opening the Episode or is in the middle, but I don´t see him closing, they might go with Desz there ( or hey, maybe she´s not even in Ep 3 considering the weird edits), or perhaps we can get another mysterious closer, like we did with Sid.

I think DeSz or even Worth the Wait could close episode 3. I have a strong feeling that the next preview will be someone from Team Kelly, so here are my predictions (that are probably wrong...) 

Episode 3

Preview- Carter Rubin

Closer- DeSz

Episode 4

Preview- Tanner Gomes

Closer- Julia Cooper 

Episode 5

Preview- Ben Allen

Closer- Worth the Wait 

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think DeSz or even Worth the Wait could close episode 3. I have a strong feeling that the next preview will be someone from Team Kelly, so here are my predictions (that are probably wrong...) 

Episode 3

Preview- Carter Rubin

Closer- DeSz

Episode 4

Preview- Tanner Gomes

Closer- Julia Cooper 

Episode 5

Preview- Ben Allen

Closer- Worth the Wait 

Worth the Wait can’t close Episode 5 because the closer will be the last audition in which only one coach can turn not four.

I predict this:

- Ep 3 Closer: Desz

- Ep 4 Preview: Tanner

- Ep 4 Closer: Kelsie

- Ep 5 Preview: Worth the Wair

- Ep 5 Closer: James Pyle by default, unless Bailey Rae can also take this spot. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I

Episode 5

Preview- Ben Allen

Closer- Worth the Wait 

Worth the Wait cannot close episode 5. That is the last episode of blinds, and it will be the final artist, as all the coaches teams will be full so they cannot turn. 

James Pyle closing episode 5 is the only sure thing we know. I could see Worth the Wait being the preview though. My guess i Bailey Rae comes right after WtW, so Blake's team fills up, and then he cannot turn for the OK country singer 

Edited by seak05
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hmm. Personally wasn’t a huge fan of Carter’s audition. It was fine but it didn’t do anything for me. I’m sure he can prove me wrong in battles and KO though!

I agree with you. His vocals were good but I'm not a sucker for this type of song.

5 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Worth the Wait can’t close Episode 5 because the closer will be the last audition in which only one coach can turn not four.

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Worth the Wait cannot close episode 5. That is the last episode of blinds, and it will be the final artist, as all the coaches teams will be full so they cannot turn. 

Oh, I didn’t realize that. Thanks for informing me! 😊

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Carter's opening if the pattern of leaking the opener continues this season - he's at the very least going to be in the first hour.

As long as Tanner's not in Episode 3, I'm okay with whoever else we get (a Team Kelly country singer who we met in Episode 3 has won the last two fall seasons, so while it'd be kinda cool to continue the trend I'm burning out on country winners so I'd rather not see him on the show just yet).

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Hmm. Personally wasn’t a huge fan of Carter’s audition. It was fine but it didn’t do anything for me. I’m sure he can prove me wrong in battles and KO though!

Agreed.  Didn't sound great to my ear.  Glad people like it tho.

15 minutes ago, antikid said:

i definitely think we'll get Desz on Monday, they'll probably leave the Tuesday episode without a four chair turn 

If she doesn’t get the closing spot I’ll be SHOCKED. Like really really shocked. 

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Also surprised he wasn't paired with Lain for a battle now that we know both of them sang Lewis Capaldi in the blinds, but Larriah seems like the next-best fit on the team so that should be a solid battle too.

I think this actually makes sense to me because Gwen said I think that Lain was her favorite, and she also seems to love Carter, so I doubt she'd want to lose either one of them.