The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Miley and Kelly would be a disaster together. They both speak a ton, it wouldn't leave enough room for the other panelists to get anything in, and you need to provide space for Blake, or half the audience gets pissed. 

b3e9f1ce1d561352072cb68e36cd4119.gif

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Miley and Kelly would be a disaster together. They both speak a ton, it wouldn't leave enough room for the other panelists to get anything in, and you need to provide space for Blake, or half the audience gets pissed. 

Based on Facebook, 1/2 of the audience will be pissed no matter what they do. If it’s not about how much they talk, it’s about their clothes, hair, makeup, etc. Of course, these are female viewers, for the most part. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I know this is off-topic, but did this person accidentally spoil that Ryan made it to a round in which voting is involved? 

Sort of - if this isn't a close friend they might've assumed Ryan made it all the way to lives, but if they knew what happened to Ryan in the Battles than maybe it's a hint? Who knows.

• Thanks 1

I rly hope Gwen does better next season if she’s still in it, and I hope she wins that season bc clearly she isn’t winning this.

Its between John and Kelly this season (Tamara and John H vs Cami and Desz). Blake will obviously get Jim in the finale, and maybe Worth the Wait 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on Facebook, 1/2 of the audience will be pissed no matter what they do. If it’s not about how much they talk, it’s about their clothes, hair, makeup, etc. Of course, these are female viewers, for the most part. 

True, but to be fair I'm fine with the clothes, hair etc, and I'm not sure I could take the pair of them together. One is good, two I might need a mute button 😛 

2 hours ago, moonlighty said:

Woohoo, I would rly love a JHud return and since she's in the same lane as John (R&B/soul-leaning coach), that probably means John is leaving (If she being on next season is the case), if Miley really comes back as that other tweet said, my bet is she's replacing Gwen cuz I doubt The Voice would get rid of Kelly (Omgg imagine if my Kelly/JHud/Miley/Blake panel idea becomes reality lol)

omg this would be sooo good 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Alternatively: Adam makes a surprise return for the show's 20th season :rolleyes:

Also, isn't it like next to 0% that Miley returns? Her new album's out next month.

yeah she's gonna be really busy with heavy promo. 

• Like 3

it was a little sure that Jhud was going to return this season, I was sure that she or Usher would come back

on the other hand, I really hope that she is there to replace Gwen and not John because if she replaces John, Kelly would leave? please no

unless they have listened to us and they will try 3 women coaches hahahah

Edited by French20

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Alternatively: Adam makes a surprise return for the show's 20th season :rolleyes:

Also, isn't it like next to 0% that Miley returns? Her new album's out next month.

Gwen also has an album coming out soon, no? 

35 minutes ago, French20 said:

it was a little sure that Jhud was going to return this season, I was sure that she or Usher would come back

on the other hand, I really hope that she is there to replace Gwen and not John because if she replaces John, Kelly would leave? please no

unless they have listened to us and they will try 3 women coaches hahahah

No, there is in no way Kelly would leave. I think it would make sense to replace JHUD with John, I mean, they both are occupying the same lane lmao. There is no way there will be 2 soul singers in the same panel.

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

No, there is in no way Kelly would leave. I think it would make sense to replace JHUD with John, I mean, they both are occupying the same lane lmao. There is no way there will be 2 soul singers in the same panel.

there can be a first time for everyone haha

I sincerely think they won't try 3 women at the same time, they are more likely to try 2 soul singers than 3 women

9 minutes ago, French20 said:

there can be a first time for everyone haha

I sincerely think they won't try 3 women at the same time, they are more likely to try 2 soul singers than 3 women

Well if they incorporated 2 women after doing 1 woman only per season for 10 years. I bet they'd wanna do some change too and make it 3 for the 20th season of TVUS. They probably want a BIG change since it is 2 season decades now. 

In terms of Blake being overshadowed, Gwen is there, and their lovey dovey romance will keep things interesting. Besides, Blake is a guy who is easy to communicate with or something, he always gets along with the female coaches, so far, I think?

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Well if they incorporated 2 women after doing 1 woman only per season for 10 years. I bet they'd wanna do some change too and make it 3 for the 20th season of TVUS. They probably want a BIG change since it is 2 season decades now. 

In terms of Blake being overshadowed, Gwen is there, and their lovey dovey romance will keep things interesting. Besides, Blake is a guy who is easy to communicate with or something, he always gets along with the female coaches, so far, I think?

I think they should remove Gwen because the promotion of the S20 will still be mainly on the couple, and will forget the return of Jhud, it will tire the viewers I think

So in my opinion, either they try 2 soul singers, or they will bring in a new trainer to replace Gwen and maybe they will make 3 women without gwen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

I think they should remove Gwen because the promotion of the S20 will still be mainly on the couple, and will forget the return of Jhud, it will tire the viewers I think

So in my opinion, either they try 2 soul singers, or they will bring in a new trainer to replace Gwen and maybe they will make 3 women without gwen

Ooh looks like someone here doesn't like Gwen 🤣