The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Ooh looks like someone here doesn't like Gwen 🤣

I never hid it here, I always assumed 🙂

and I'm not saying that because I don't like her, which is true, I don't like Gwen, I say that because I sincerely think in order not to tire the viewers, they have to take a break with the couple Blake / Gwen

1 minute ago, mariahmc said:

OMG! A little bit off topic but I've been trying to create an account for years and I finally got it today! I'm so excited to join you guys as I've been reading the threads daily for ages!! 🤩

welcome 🙂

Hello! Sorry to off-top, but I also finally joined today and I’m over the moon! I am from Poland in Europe and I’ve been following a forum since season 13, so it’s wonderful to finally be able to join this community!😍

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jakesz said:

Hello! Sorry to off-top, but I also finally joined today and I’m over the moon! I am from Poland in Europe and I’ve been following a forum since season 13, so it’s wonderful to finally be able to join this community!😍

Welcome to you as well. :nukeclap:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, French20 said:

I was told Blake has the most chance of winning this season, when I see the teams, if it isn't John or Kelly this season, it would be a scandal once again

It’s not about who has the “strongest team.” It’s about who has the individual contestant(s) with the most vote potential. That is most likely Blake. That doesn’t mean they’ll win, but TPTB manipulations need to originate from that starting point, if they hope to avoid a third straight male country winner. Well, they already put him on the premiere, so maybe they don’t care. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s not about who has the “strongest team.” It’s about who has the individual contestant(s) with the most vote potential. That is most likely Blake. That doesn’t mean they’ll win, but TPTB manipulations need to originate from that starting point, if they hope to avoid a third straight male country winner. Well, they already put him on the premiere, so maybe they don’t care. 

I know that the winners for a few seasons are often located on a category, hence my sentence "it would still be a scandal" ahah

I say that in the sense that I hope this season will be devoted only to the voice and not to a category of voice and the trainer (I am obviously talking about country and Blake)

because for me, Cami, John H, Tamara (if she becomes the Kyla Jade that I hope if she chooses songs and manages to control her voice) and Julia are potential winners

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Which one, Jim or Ian? Just curious.

32 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Which one, Jim or Ian? Just curious.

Jim. With any viable competition, I don’t think he’s a winner, but nobody else has really stood out from the crowd yet. There have been several strong performances, but nobody who screams “frontrunner.”  I know it’s early, but all else being equal, he wins. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jim. With any viable competition, I don’t think he’s a winner, but nobody else has really stood out from the crowd yet. There have been several strong performances, but nobody who screams “frontrunner.”  I know it’s early, but all else being equal, he wins. 

I think whoever wins the PV in Blake’s team between Jim and Ian will win. I don’t think he will save the other tho.

Edited by Daillon