Odds of a Todd/Thunderstorm/Micah/CammWess finale

CandiceFan12

What are the odds of such a finale happening? I'm saying around 100%. This would be the first all-male finale in eleven seasons where Craig Wayne Boyd had a huge upset win over Matt McAndrew. A similar situation happened between Kris Allen and Adam Lambert on American Idol 8.

Edited by CandiceFan12

IDF would die 😂 The meltdowns will be beautiful to watch if that happens. Tbh I wouldn´t mind it, since I enjoy all of these guys.

That being said, there is a chance this could happen, but Joanna might be a silent killer, since she is Team Blake after all, and there´s a high chance that she finished 2nd on her team on Monday. She´s not gonna be able to take down Todd or Thunderstorm, but she  might sneak past Micah and CammWess. 

As for the others, there are still in the game and could do the same, but this are just my two cents.(Might be wrong tho)

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind it at all.

Todd is the clear front-runner like Hoot was last year and he's a pretty great singer, I would prefer Joanna from team Blake though if to have a representative of each team. But otherwise, this all male finale looks good, I think besides Blake's team they are the 3 best of their coaches team.

I think Tstorm and Todd are clear for the finale, #3 I'm predicting either Joanna or CammWess, if Joanna takes it then Micah gets the IS, however if CammWess takes it and I can see Joanna taking the IS and team Kelly getting no rep in the finale.  

Edited by Theleaguan

Because the format was so different I highly doubt the top 4 will be 100% of the top 4 vote getters. Todd Tilghman is a sure fire finale getter. Thunderstorm is likely. The other two probably need to put more thought into their performance if they want to get a chance at the finale.

• Like 1

Not sure why everyone's so down on Toneisha's chances. She's doing really good on every social media platform. Could definitely see her getting into the Finale. Am I missing something?

Edited by indii
  • Like 3

It's not as likely as it seems.

Yes, all 4 of the remaining men got the PV in the T17. However, there are only 2 weeks left, and 5 contestants are being eliminated next week. Any contestant can crash and burn, come out of nowhere, or anything in between. The songs for next week will be critical.

The question is whether any of Allegra, Joanna, Toneisha, Megan, or Zan got more votes than either Cam or Micah. I think it’s likely. Even if the those 4 males are the top 4 in votes next week, one of them will have to win the save to avoid being Mary Sarah’d. I wouldn’t want to be in a singoff against Toneisha, Joanna or Allegra. 

I think the odds are considerably less than 100%

I would rage, except for Cammwess, he deserves a finale spot if all 4 queens don't get it(lol only 1 will prob get in tbh but I can see a scenario where 2 do)

I see Allegra and Joanna as the 3rd PV and Megan too possibly with a KO performance level. Micah and Cammwess I don't see have the power to get a PV as of now.

I think it's not gonna happen. Joanna just proved how strong her fan base is considering she performed first during the wildcard round, but still won. I think she'll get the PV along with Todd and Thunderstorm. Now the instant save winner might be one among Micah, Toneisha and Allegra.

• Like 3

I for one sure hope it doesn't come to that; I enjoyed what Cam did with Ain't No Sunshine... but, other than that, personally,  don't care for any of the others.  I am interested to see what happens with the female vocalists.... that should be quite an entertaining race.

25 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think it's not gonna happen. Joanna just proved how strong her fan base is considering she performed first during the wildcard round, but still won. I think she'll get the PV along with Todd and Thunderstorm. Now the instant save winner might be one among Micah, Toneisha and Allegra.

I think Joanna is somewhat of a niche artist on the show, but she does appear to have built a decent fanbase from being featured so many times, and I think she’s getting decent support from Missouri. Most importantly, she now has Blake’s fanbase too. We all know his voters come out in droves at this point in the season. I don’t think I need to list the shocking results over the past several seasons, to prove my point. Everyone remembers. LOL

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think Joanna is somewhat of a niche artist on the show, but she does appear to have built a decent fanbase from being featured so many times, and I think she’s getting decent support from Missouri. Most importantly, she now has Blake’s fanbase too. We all know his voters come out in droves at this point in the season. I don’t think I need to list the shocking results over the past several seasons, to prove my point. Everyone remembers. LOL

Yeah, being Team Blake definitely helps her case, but songs like "Rich Girl" don´t. If she´s picking her songs ( and I assumed she did on Monday because it was on her playlist for lives options if I´m correct), she needs to be strategic AF for next week, especially considering that the competition is very strong and there´s only one week left to prove to America that you deserve to be in the finale.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah, being Team Blake definitely helps her case, but songs like "Rich Girl" don´t. If she´s picking her songs ( and I assumed she did on Monday because it was on her playlist for lives options if I´m correct), she needs to be strategic AF for next week, especially considering that the competition is very strong and there´s only one week left to prove to America that you deserve to be in the finale.

I agree with that. She’s terrible at picking songs. 

Todd and T-storm will almost certainly get the PV next week (they're popular on social media and Minivan loves both).

CW might've gotten the boost from choosing a Bill Withers song so close to his passing, but he's also really good so I wouldn't count him out; likewise, Micah picked Elton and almost everyone knows Elton, so that on top of being a solid vocalist helped, but he spikes before fizzling in the first 24 hours after he performs. 

For the ladies: 

• Toneisha is really well-liked on social media but she's got shakier personal followings than some of the others.
  • Joanna has proved her strong fanbase, so unless she really screws up next week, she'll at the very least get into the Instant Save pile again.
  • Zan's got a quieter following off of IDF, so I will be pleasantly surprised if she gets the PV over others.
  • Megan's power-pop and social media darling status make her a dark horse, so she's a contender for any of the three groups depending on how next week goes.
  • Allegra is very popular online, so I don't see her in the Instant-Elimination pile but I'm not 100% confident on her getting the PV either.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I agree with that. She’s terrible at picking songs. 

BTW, she’s listening to Lady Antebellum on Spotify again today. Maybe that’s for this week. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

CW might've gotten the boost from choosing a Bill Withers song so close to his passing, but he's also really good so I wouldn't count him out; likewise, Micah picked Elton and almost everyone knows Elton, so that on top of being a solid vocalist helped.

Examples of the importance of song choice right here. CammWess´s song selection has been probably the smartest all season tbh, he has stayed in his confort zone while displaying new things (Falsetto in KO, and guitar playing in PO), so that´s why I´m still keeping my eye on him.

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Todd and T-storm will almost certainly get the PV next week (they're popular on social media and Minivan loves both).

CW might've gotten the boost from choosing a Bill Withers song so close to his passing, but he's also really good so I wouldn't count him out; likewise, Micah picked Elton and almost everyone knows Elton, so that on top of being a solid vocalist helped, but he spikes before fizzling in the first 24 hours after he performs. 

For the ladies: 

• Toneisha is really well-liked on social media but she's got shakier personal followings than some of the others.
  • Joanna has proved her strong fanbase, so unless she really screws up next week, she'll at the very least get into the Instant Save pile again.
  • Zan's got a quieter following off of IDF, so I will be pleasantly surprised if she gets the PV over others.
  • Megan's power-pop and social media darling status make her a dark horse, so she's a contender for any of the three groups depending on how next week goes.
  • Allegra is very popular online, so I don't see her in the Instant-Elimination pile but I'm not 100% confident on her getting the PV either.

Well, I don't like mini vans & have no enthusiasm for Todd or ⛈ or Micah.  Cam did a nice job on ANS.

But, it's that race amongst the ladies that's intriguing.  And, maybe just me, but popular as I know Allegra is, it's a bother that I cannot make out the words when she sings; doesn't enunciate well (enough) or open her mouth enough or something but, the words (lyrics) are not clear.

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

BTW, she’s listening to Lady Antebellum on Spotify again today. Maybe that’s for this week. 

I'm going to find her email and tell her to get some sense lmao. This girl is killing me over here.

7 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm going to find her email and tell her to get some sense lmao. This girl is killing me over here.

You don’t like Lady A? She’s also listening to the Beatles....and a bunch of other stuff you don’t want to know about....like Allen Stone. :(

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Let's hope so.  I Run to You or I Think I'm Falling For You would be good choices I think.  I'd stay away from Need You Now tho.