Odds of a Todd/Thunderstorm/Micah/CammWess finale

CandiceFan12

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

You don’t like Lady A? She’s also listening to the Beatles....and a bunch of other stuff you don’t want to know about....like Allen Stone. :(

Lady Antebellum and The Beatles, that's good stuff, solid start. What's the other stuff?

3 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Lady Antebellum and The Beatles, that's good stuff, solid start. What's the other stuff?

No comment. :no:

Seriously, if anyone wants to see what she listens to, the link is on page 4 of her fan thread. Her Spotify playlists are public. 

14 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

She did The Beatles for her blind tho, I could see her getting creative with "Norwegian Wood" or "And I Love Her"

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Honestly.... Joanna just do "Let It Be" yes Kyla and Ricky did it, but it works, so DO IT! 3rd PV strong shot to get if Joanna sings it tbh.

It doesn’t seem like the audience cares about repeat songs, so might as well! 

• Haha 2

POWER ~12hrs Post IL IF FR TR TL
AVG
Team J/N Thunderstorm Artis 4 3 2 1 1 2.20
Team J/K/J Cammwess 8 4 3 2 1 3.60
Team Kelly Micah Iverson 5 1 5 4 3 3.60
Team Nick Allegra Miles 4 2 7 3 3 3.80
Team Kelly Megan Danielle 1 9 6 1 2 3.80
Team Blake Todd Tilghman 7 13 1 5 6 6.40
Team N/J/B Joanna Serenko 2 5 8 9 8 6.40
Team Blake Toneisha Harris 9 15 4 5 4 7.40
Team John Zan Fiskum 13 11 13 11 11

after playing around with my power ranking (full T17 on the Social Media thread), i had to get rid of three categories (youtube views/likes and facebook views) to place the PV artists as accurately as possible (though todd and joanna are tied, with todd eventually winning the PV which makes sense since he leads the "facebook reactions" and has generally been a good indicator)

VERY possible we're looking at an all-male finale - an allegra/megan/todd IS is gonna be chaotic

I fully expect John & Kelley to be excluded from this finale. I think Todd Thunderstorm and Toneisha are PV locks and I’d even go as far to say a combo of Allegra Joana or Megan could knock one or both of Micah and Camwess out of the M3 too

Unless if Allegra gets bussed, I can't see her losing the IS unless if she's against Joanna possibly. But I do believe one of them will get the PV, yall have too much faith in Toneisha. She will struggle to get even the M3.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, holinessss said:

so from these: IG likes (from TV's page), IG followers gained overnight, FB reactions, Twitter RTs, and Twitter likes 

i just ranked them 1-17 (some were ties) and averaged them, nothing too fancy 

edit: between camm to megan, depending on the performances, they could definitely shuffle around

How confident are you that Todd won’t get a PV?

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How confident are you that Todd won’t get a PV?

POWER ~12hrs Post FV FR TR TL AVG
Team J/N Thunderstorm Artis 3 2 1 1 1.75
Team Kelly Megan Danielle 2 6 1 2 2.75
Team J/K/J Cammwess 5 3 2 1 2.75
Team Blake Todd Tilghman 1 1 5 6 3.25
Team Kelly Micah Iverson 4 5 4 3 4.00
Team Blake Toneisha Harris 6 4 5 4 4.75
Team Nick Allegra Miles 13 7 3 3 6.50
Team N/J/B Joanna Serenko 8 8 9 8 8.25
Team John Zan Fiskum 15 13 11 11 12.50

so i kept todd's best categories and imo the best social media indicators (FB/TW) and he still can't crack T3 - at least now there's a female in the T3 lol

depending on which SM hold more weight, megan/camm/todd could be fighting for the last 2 PVs

Micah will get PV, Camm/Megan/Allegra in IS. Toneisha I don’t think will get the votes, and Joana will likely be bussed. I feel like they really don’t want a Team Blake and Ream Nick finale, and John is outta the race.

As we stand right now, Kelly and John are still in danger of having no finalists, since Tstorm and Todd are in the lead and Joanna and Allegra are pretty much still threats. We´ll see what CammWess and Micah do next week, because if they keep up the level of their POs, they could reach the finale still.

Now, the biggest shock that could happen next week, (and there is chance it could be possible, since a bad song choice could end about everyone in this short season), would be that one of Todd/Thunderstorm doesn´t get PV. And since we didn´t get any shockers this week, I´m expecting a big one in T9 night.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, holinessss said:

POWER ~12hrs Post FV FR TR TL AVG
Team J/N Thunderstorm Artis 3 2 1 1 1.75
Team Kelly Megan Danielle 2 6 1 2 2.75
Team J/K/J Cammwess 5 3 2 1 2.75
Team Blake Todd Tilghman 1 1 5 6 3.25
Team Kelly Micah Iverson 4 5 4 3 4.00
Team Blake Toneisha Harris 6 4 5 4 4.75
Team Nick Allegra Miles 13 7 3 3 6.50
Team N/J/B Joanna Serenko 8 8 9 8 8.25
Team John Zan Fiskum 15 13 11 11 12.50

so i kept todd's best categories and imo the best social media indicators (FB/TW) and he still can't crack T3 - at least now there's a female in the T3 lol

depending on which SM hold more weight, megan/camm/todd could be fighting for the last 2 PVs

I don’t buy that Megan will be fighting for a PV and Micah won’t. Micah obviously already beat her. 

Anyway, Todd’s Facebook video was the last one uploaded, which tends to inflate views and likes, since it’s on top of the page for a long time. Regardless, I still think he’s a PV lock. T-storm is winning, though. BTW, his video was the first of 17 uploaded, which tends to suppress views/likes. 

Edited by TeamAudra

23 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

The question is whether any of Allegra, Joanna, Toneisha, Megan, or Zan got more votes than either Cam or Micah. I think it’s likely. Even if the those 4 males are the top 4 in votes next week, one of them will have to win the save to avoid being Mary Sarah’d. I wouldn’t want to be in a singoff against Toneisha, Joanna or Allegra. 

I think the odds are considerably less than 100%

Agree. 

Cam - as good of a singer as he is - is traditionally a middle of the pack type of contestant. 

Team Blake always has an advantage. I'd guess Joanna or Toneisha beat one of Micah or Camm. 

Allegra was being talked about by a lot of people - prior to "Summertime" she was Nick's front runner. I wouldn't be surprised if she got more votes than both Micah and Camm. 

Todd is the only 100%

Thunderstorm was fantastic this week - but I'd be willing to bet he has potential to be polarizing. He needs to bring it in the same way..by both showing his artistry and being digestable to the audience. (Something Joanna also needs to do, if she'd like a shot at the finale).  I'd put him at a 90%. 

After that..that third spot...anyone's guess. Again - I think Allegra has the biggest base of those remaining. Toneisha and Joanna have Team Blake going for them..how often has Blake not had two people in the finale? Kelly has shown to have her own strong base..so Micah is a definite possibility..And then I think CammWess and Meghan have outside shots. 

The only person who I honestly think is out of it completely is Zan. 

2 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Agree. 

Cam - as good of a singer as he is - is traditionally a middle of the pack type of contestant. 

Team Blake always has an advantage. I'd guess Joanna or Toneisha beat one of Micah or Camm. 

Allegra was being talked about by a lot of people - prior to "Summertime" she was Nick's front runner. I wouldn't be surprised if she got more votes than both Micah and Camm. 

Todd is the only 100%

Thunderstorm was fantastic this week - but I'd be willing to bet he has potential to be polarizing. He needs to bring it in the same way..by both showing his artistry and being digestable to the audience. (Something Joanna also needs to do, if she'd like a shot at the finale).  I'd put him at a 90%. 

After that..that third spot...anyone's guess. Again - I think Allegra has the biggest base of those remaining. Toneisha and Joanna have Team Blake going for them..how often has Blake not had two people in the finale? Kelly has shown to have her own strong base..so Micah is a definite possibility..And then I think CammWess and Meghan have outside shots. 

The only person who I honestly think is out of it completely is Zan. 

Rule change. 

One per coach, plus 5 way save for the fifth finalist. 

• Sad 1

Well, this going to be even more 'interesting' before the dust settles.  Maybe, it'll put somebody in there who interests me 😂 Cam's ok, though.  Anyway, time will tell...

Front-runners aren't necessarily everyone's cup of tea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Rule change. 

One per coach, plus 5 way save for the fifth finalist. 

What? Seriously?

Then the only way that top 4 doesn't happen is if Allegra beats out Tstorm. Zan and Meghan are too polarizing, and no one is unseating Todd..

Joanna's got a good shot at the finale though. :P #TeamBlake