Odds of a Todd/Thunderstorm/Micah/CammWess finale

CandiceFan12

6 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

What? Seriously?

Then the only way that top 4 doesn't happen is if Allegra beats out Tstorm. Zan and Meghan are too polarizing, and no one is unseating Todd..

Joanna's got a good shot at the finale though. :P #TeamBlake

Except there will be two Team Blake’s in the save. Let’s hope she has a bigger fanbase than we think (she might). I’ll bet she will go first again. 

Edited by TeamAudra

This will hurt Team Blake since the votes would be split. I feel bad for whoever goes first in the IS, probably Joana!!! Then, Zan is prob next with Allegra and Toneisha, and queen Megan for the pimp spot.

12 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

What? Seriously?

Then the only way that top 4 doesn't happen is if Allegra beats out Tstorm. Zan and Meghan are too polarizing, and no one is unseating Todd..

Joanna's got a good shot at the finale though. :P #TeamBlake

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Except there will be two Team Blake’s in the save. Let’s hope she has a bigger fanbase than we think (she might). I’ll bet she will go first again. 

If they bussed her in this week's IS and she won over contestants at least as popular as her (Michael and Cedrice), she might be able to do it again - it really depends on Allegra and Megan's numbers since they're the closest matches in age/demographics even if not the same genre per se.

Toneisha and Zan both have smaller social media fanbases, so I'd say they're not as blatant of threats to Joanna winning again; however, between those two, Toneisha is a bigger threat than Zan given they're on the same team and that might split the vote between them.

(This is all working off of the assumption Joanna is the IS winner a second time in a row, any of the artists besides T-storm and Todd could take it depending on how votes play out).