Favorite Off Show Performance From a Contestant

mercfan3

I thought this might be a fun thread, with a lot of us not having much to do now. 

We've all been fans of the voice for varying lengths of time..have had different favorite contestants..

Let's share our favorite non-show performances from them. 🙂

Jacquie Lee - Old Me (#GodDamn) 

Danielle Bradbery - Messy (Kept it to Live performances and original..my favorite is actually her cover of "God Is A Woman." Danielle made that one of my favorite songs.) 

Michelle Chamuel - Golden

Sawyer Fredericks - Hide Your Ghost

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ATX29 said:

This is the first one to come to mind for me.  So many covers of this song but I've never heard any better than this one.

Yep, and that’s not an autotuned video. It was cut from the live broadcast. 

Two huge missed opportunities:

1. Not performing it during the show. She said she thought about it, and could have. Her mom wanted her to. 

2. Not performing It during the tour with Kelly. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 3:42 AM, HelenaHandbasket said:

DAMN It!!! I'm feeling so dumb that I never knew about this performance until now. :no: This is truly a master-piece. Except for Somebody To Love this is better than all of his other On-Show performances.

SIDE NOTE: Now I can totally see all the David Phelps comparisons. His upper belts are so much similar to David's.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I have another submission. 

“Someone Like You” - Adele

Emoting on emotional songs wasn’t a strength of Chevel’s during her run on the show. It is now....

Dang, that was good. And I wasn’t a fan of her on the show.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Dang, that was good. And I wasn’t a fan of her on the show.

Yeah, Chevel slaying Adele isn’t expected. 

Neither is it expected of her to slay a Spanish cover, but she did that too, so I’ll add that one as well. LOL

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If you had any doubt that Ricky Duran is a monster in the guitar, this solves it right here. This singlehandly got me excited for him to be on the show.

And after the show:

He is so underrated on here! Him and Rose should’ve been the Top 2 out of the people in the finale.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I have another submission. 

“Someone Like You” - Adele

Emoting on emotional songs wasn’t a strength of Chevel’s during her run on the show. It is now....

Wow! She killed that! There's no doubt to me that this is better than anything she did on the show to me, but I recognize that I also might be biased b/c I love Adele, especially this song. She emoted so well and she made the song her own.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Wow! She killed that! There's no doubt to me that this is better than anything she did on the show to me, but I recognize that I also might be biased b/c I love Adele, especially this song. She emoted so well and she made the song her own.

Yeah, I liked her run, but that is definitely better than anything she did on the show. That’s the way it should be. She’s two years older now, with life experience to draw from.  

• Like 4

Jordan Smith - Halo at the WE DAY, LA(along with revelation avenue)

Jordan's parts start at 1:10.

Dang! this is 1000x times better than his version on the voice and that last note. SLAAAYYYYY.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These are some masterpieces as well.

Somebody To Love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US National Anthem

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over The Rainbow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Jordan Smith - Halo at the WE DAY, LA(along with revelation avenue)

Jordan's parts start at 1:10.

Dang! this is 1000x times better than his version on the voice and that last note. SLAAAYYYYY.

52 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

These are some masterpieces as well.

Somebody To Love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US National Anthem

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over The Rainbow

He is such an amazing vocalist. :yes:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...