American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Just chiming in to confirm that Melissa Mitro is on the shortlist for GOAT SYTYCD contestants in any country. Any further discussions should be forwarded to my address at P.O. Box 1234shhhhhhhhh bby just stop.com 

:dead:🤎

Caleb Lee Hutchinson

*pick later*

I almost confused him for the mediocre winner of season 13, just to remember he is the mediocre runner up of season 16. All of his performances blur together for me, and not in a good way, since the level of quality of what he delivered was so low that I was at least hoping for an iconic trainwreck performance, but he never went for that terrible of a performance, making him even more unmemorable. The sole exception is the Prince cover that he somehow managed not to butcher, which was nice, but not enough to justify this placement. Time to gtfo.

Save: PP

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Pretty sure they cancelled the show because of the awful taste that led to Matt getting third place and top male 

Girl bye. 

But also, the East Coast loves to support their dancers/singers - regional voting is real, I would know because I've done it. 

46 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Just chiming in to confirm that Melissa Mitro is on the shortlist for GOAT SYTYCD contestants in any country. Any further discussions should be forwarded to my address at P.O. Box 1234shhhhhhhhh bby just stop.com 

someone patrice GIF

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Pretty sure they cancelled the show because of the awful taste that led to Matt getting third place and top male 

They actually cancelled it because CTV didn’t want to spend the money to produce their own version when it was cheaper to just air the US version. 😘

• Like 1

Still updating the first post, but @NGM can now nominate.

The following people are immune:

Fantasia Barrino

Chris Daughtry

David Archuleta

Lee DeWyze

Phillip Phillips

Trent Harmon

Also, winner banner coming soon. Joey Cook and Madison VanDenburg become the rankdown's first two season winners.

Popping in to see how many of my favorites are still in this game and pleasantly surprised most of them are still in it! 

A lot of people I love nominated in the last round though, but mostly sad to see Clark cut. 😢 I'm a fan of nearly all the cuts though.  But the David save. ❤️❤️❤️