American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

Kristy Lee Cook

KristyLeeCook.jpg?w=980&q=75

The American Idol prophet's time is finally up. We all know of the running joke with Kris(Allen)(Scot)ty(McCreery) Lee(DeeWyze) (David)Cook. Kristy Lee Cook competed on American Idol Season 7. She was a fighter and an underdog for sure. She ended up making the Top 12 but after a questionable performance of "Eight Days A Week" by The Beatles her stay in the competition wasn't so certain. She landed in the Bottom 2 for that performance and the week after as well with her rendition of "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" by The Beatles. Kristy had to act fast if she wanted to remain in the competition and that's just what she did when she performed "God Bless The USA" by Lee Greenwood. It was a smart performance and it kept her out of the Bottom 3. The next week was Dolly Parton week and you think KLC would excel but her rendition of Dolly Parton's "Coat of Many Colors" landed her in the Bottom 2 again. During Top 8 week she delivered her best performance of "Anyway" by Martina McBride. It kept her completely safe and out of the Bottom 3. Mariah Carey week was her undoing as she sang "Forever" and was eliminated for it. I actually enjoyed the performance but America had decided her time was up and Kristy was eliminated in 7th place. All hail the Idol Prophet, KLC.

Saving: Jessica Sancez

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

Kristy Lee Cook outlasted Crystal? That’s certainly the definition of #choices 

At least she didn't make the final vote and rank higher than Fantasia like she did in the first rankdown.

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The American Idol prophet's time is finally up. We all know of the running joke with Kris(Allen)(Scot)ty(McCreery) Lee(DeeWyze) (David)Cook.

Phillip was also the name of a horse lover in the Bible. Or something like that.

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

At least she didn't make the final vote and rank higher than Fantasia like she did in the first rankdown.

LOL ABOUT THIS..... 

Ugh I remember someone making a deal with me in 1.0 game where I had to rank her in the top half of my vote, and it pained me so much as I really wanted rank her last. :dead:  :lmao: 

And ugh I will take partial blame for this  because if I ranked her how i wanted, I am sure Fantasia could have beaten Kristy Lee.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL ABOUT THIS..... 

Ugh I remember someone making a deal with me in 1.0 game where I had to rank her in the top half of my vote, and it pained me so much as I really wanted rank her last. :dead:  :lmao: 

And ugh I will take partial blame for this  because if I ranked her how i wanted, I am sure Fantasia could have beaten Kristy Lee.

#BlameWally

I did rank her high for the lulz. 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I remember 🙂

11 hours ago, Solaris said:

you dont want to know.

I don't? I won't be able to handle it? :lmao:

11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I posted the thread from twitter in the BB22 thread. Essentially Dr. Will wouldn't do TAR with Boogie so he threatened Will and his kids' lives and sent Will pictures of him holding a gun to pictures of his kids.

Ahh thanks. Omgg wth @ this? That's so terrible of Boogie.  :wacko:

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

cutting Amber

saving Madison

What do you have against the AI12 girls :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

you could have not cut the best semifinalist and cut Katelyn instead.

:unsure: 

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

#BlameWally

I did rank her high for the lulz. 

The one time I will accept this. 😢 

I'm sure some of her high rankings came from deals or the lulz.:dead: 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I remember 🙂

Stop bringing it up because I tried to forget ever doing that. LMAO. :dead: 

As almost all of the semifinalists have now left I am left thinking how awesome it would have been to advance 42 international contestants instead of semifinalists.  :wub:

So many brilliant contestants!  Would anyone be interested in doing an international Idol rankdown after this?  We could include American's as well (albeit not solely).  World Idol rankdown to play homage to the original World Idol?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Might be @Solaris. As long as Will Young gets eliminated early. He sounds like a boy band reject.

If I were to run it after Survivor Rankdown (since I don't want to run multiple things), I  would probably make the rankers/host select the cast make up.  That way any fodder involved is put in by the rankers.  Much like how the video game rankdown did it.  

However I am uncertain if I want to host another one right away!

Edited by Solaris