American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

16 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Since when?

I’m mind blown.

She came out a few years ago. I think it was right before or right after Tr*mp got elected.

Kimberly Caldwell was the first person she came out to. ❤️

Have you all heard this bop yet?  Go listen to it.

I am going to post my nominations now:

Fantasia Barrino

Chris Daughtry

LaKisha Jones

David Archuleta

Lee Dewyze

James Durbin

Phillip Phillips

Joshua Ledet

Clark Beckham

Trent Harmon

Caleb Lee Hutchinson

Laine Hardy

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Since @Solaris likes to ruin everything, I guess this means war 🙂

I am only retaliating to whats recently happened against me.  🙂

Also, you've made no deals with me, and my inbox has been open this whole game.

Edited by Solaris

On 6/13/2020 at 5:54 PM, Alex95 said:

Michael Sarver

Did we all collectively forget about Michael Sarver? How on earth did he make the top 100 while people like Elliott Yamin are out? Well anyways I'm glad I can end this madness now I guess.

These comments. :dead: 

Although Elliott Yamin is eliminated though? 😐 

Laine Hardy

laine-hardy-american-idol.jpg?w=640

Thus my vendetta against S17 is almost over. Watch your back Madison VanDenburg! Laine was the winner of AI17. He was fine I guess. I mean I've gone to multiple bars in America and have watched multiple YouTube "artists" that are pretty much the same as Laine. He can play the guitar well, he can carry a tune, he's white-passing, he's generally good looking, he's super Christian, etc. He pretty much checks all the boxes for a winner of a post-Trump American Idol. Honestly, I binged his season right before this game began and I don't remember a single one of his performances. I remember some Jeremiah, Laci, and even Madison performances. But I can't tell you what Laine did that was extraordinarily good or bad. He was so predictable and stagnant (though to be fair everyone that season was). I'm just...unimpressed. I wish him all the success in the world, but there's only so much room at the top of billboard charts for guys like him that, no offense, don't have anything all that special or unique.

Save Chris Daughtry

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Laine Hardy

laine-hardy-american-idol.jpg?w=640

Thus my vendetta against S17 is almost over. Watch your back Madison VanDenburg! Laine was the winner of AI17. He was fine I guess. I mean I've gone to multiple bars in America and have watched multiple YouTube "artists" that are pretty much the same as Laine. He can play the guitar well, he can carry a tune, he's white-passing, he's generally good looking, he's super Christian, etc. He pretty much checks all the boxes for a winner of a post-Trump American Idol. Honestly, I binged his season right before this game began and I don't remember a single one of his performances. I remember some Jeremiah, Laci, and even Madison performances. But I can't tell you what Laine did that was extraordinarily good or bad. He was so predictable and stagnant (though to be fair everyone that season was). I'm just...unimpressed. I wish him all the success in the world, but there's only so much room at the top of billboard charts for guys like him that, no offense, don't have anything all that special or unique.

Save Chris Daughtry

bless.  My mission is complete, Madison wins Season 17 :).  She can go now.  :haha:

source.gif

Clark Beckham

The one person I knew would get far because he’s a pretty boy who plays an instrument. Of course this board wet themselves over him.

Clark is one of the most overrated contestants I’ve had to witness on this board. His song choices were some of the most uninspiring choices that I’ve had to witness and I never saw anything other than bland. I saw no standout performances, I saw no star quality, I got absolutely zero from him. I’m sure he’s a nice guy in real life but I imagine he’s the definition of vanilla. Thankfully he didn’t win and the right person won when it came to the finale. Imagine watching an entire season and having to endure Clark and Jax each week. This is not the one for me.

Saving Fantasia.

James Durbin

James-Durbin-Dave-Cass-photo-e1568226370

I actually like James Durbin and he was my third favorite that year on American Idol Season 10. James wasn't even my least favorite of the nominees but I figured @Elliott was going to lose enough favorites this round that I didn't need to put salt in the wound by eliminating his favorite. James Durbin was the rock singer on American Idol 10. He was compared to Adam Lambert at times. His style was different than anyone else's that year and it made it stand out imo. James is from Santa Cruz, California so being from my state I had to like him. James revealed on the show that hewas diagnosed with Tourette syndrome and Asperger syndrome when he was a child. My favorite performance from James was probably "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" by The Shirelles. James Durbin is now the lead singer of the metal band Quiet Riot.

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

His song choices were some of the most uninspiring choices that I’ve had to witness and I never saw anything other than bland. I saw no standout performances, I saw no star quality, I got absolutely zero from him. I’m sure he’s a nice guy in real life but I imagine he’s the definition of vanilla.

Imagine saying this as a G*bby B*rrett stan.