AI 18 Spoiler Discussion Thread

istersay

9 minutes ago, Cranberrys said:

I'm not clairvoyant and I don't have a crystal ball - but I do know talent.  I've chosen 18 of the last 20 winners mid-season or earlier combined on The Voice and Idol.  One of my two misses was Laine Hardy last season - but I wasn't wrong.  The voters were wrong.  Laine will never make it big in the music business and shouldn't have won.  Alejandro was who I chose and he was the "REAL" winner.

Hannah is the real thing - genuine - weathered & beaten up with life experience.  And she's got with three times the vocal skills of Miranda Lambert.

By mid-season Hannah will blossom into the obvious and destined winner of Season 18. 

*If I'm wrong I'll ban myself for a year.

See Spoilers http://www.theidolpad.com/ 

28 minutes ago, Cranberrys said:

I'm not clairvoyant and I don't have a crystal ball - but I do know talent.  I've chosen 18 of the last 20 winners mid-season or earlier combined on The Voice and Idol.  One of my two misses was Laine Hardy last season - but I wasn't wrong.  The voters were wrong.  Laine will never make it big in the music business and shouldn't have won.  Alejandro was who I chose and he was the "REAL" winner.

Hannah is the real thing - genuine - weathered & beaten up with life experience.  And she's got three times the vocal skills of Miranda Lambert.

By mid-season Hannah will blossom into the obvious and destined winner of Season 18. 

She showed promise, but we should at least wait until she sings without the aid of autotune before crowning her the winner. We really don’t know how good any of them are until they sing live. 

EDIT: Oh...spoilers. I see she’s out. Imagine that. 

Edited by TeamAudra

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She showed promise, but we should at least wait until she sings without the aid of autotune before crowning her the winner. We really don’t know how good any of them are until they sing live. 

EDIT: Oh...spoilers. I see she’s out. Imagine that. 

I have no inside information.  She really impressed me so I watched her YouTube videos right after the show and she is fantastic singing "live".  I went back and re-watched the entire Curt & Hannah audition including their backstory. After a second-look on DVR I noticed Hannah looked much healthier in the background piece than she did during her audition.  I don't believe she was eliminated because of her voice - her history with addiction worries me.  We shall see.

Last nights episode really impressed me. Cyniah is a goddess, Julia sounded AMAZING, and Jonny West is stellar! Margie unfortunately didnt impress me that much which was disapointing, and now I can see why she doesnt make it past Hollywood.

11 hours ago, Cranberrys said:

I have no inside information.  She really impressed me so I watched her YouTube videos right after the show and she is fantastic singing "live".  I went back and re-watched the entire Curt & Hannah audition including their backstory. After a second-look on DVR I noticed Hannah looked much healthier in the background piece than she did during her audition.  I don't believe she was eliminated because of her voice - her history with addiction worries me.  We shall see.

I think that the pressure of Hollywood might have gotten to her.

On 2/23/2020 at 9:05 PM, Cranberrys said:

Hannah is the real thing - genuine - weathered & beaten up with life experience.  And she's got three times the vocal skills of Miranda Lambert.

Say you are 90% accurate(while of course blaming america for 5% of your inaccuracies) then proceed to predict someone who doesnt make top 20 wins the show.........while on a spoiler thread.

Genius

On 2/24/2020 at 12:05 AM, Cranberrys said:

Aight so when's the ban kicking in then?

200.gif

17 hours ago, m1key said:

After 4/5 Auditions, I feel like this Top 20 is the most diverse, exciting, and talented group of the 3 seasons! 

Then maybe there’s hope for Muse to do his Tapdancing On A Tightrope articles again.  I’ll comment on the auditions after I watch them on my new smart TV, which can get the YouTube channel!

On 2/24/2020 at 12:24 AM, Cranberrys said:

Thank you mytake1.  I have no clue what happened but I have a feeling it has something to do with Hannah's personal problems.  I'm not wrong about her talent - but I can't account for peoples poor decisions.

Looks like you're wrong once again this year. ;) 

On 3/11/2020 at 11:28 PM, BamBam said:

Top 20 gonna get cancelled

I was just thinking this too.  Every other reality show is getting their seasons canceled and they don't even have live audiences.   Luckily they have a few more weeks and maybe things will get better by then but if not I could def see them pulling the plug on the season.   At the very least they would have to do live shows without an audience.  

I doubt they will CANCEL the season. AGT was in the midst of filming their auditions (with an audience) but decided to take out the audience a few days ago. As long as the contestants are able to fly out to LA, the show is going to continue but without an audience.

Amber Fiedler has such a touching backstory and a great voice. Sucks that she didn’t make the Top 20. There’s so much talent this season, which makes it suck more that there probably won’t be a live audience for them to perform to. 

Edited by Carrie_On

^ They’re all pretty blah except Franklin, so I can see why they weren’t shown. Amber Fiedler and Hannah Prestlidge should’ve made the Top 20 over some of them. 

Then again, Kree Harrison and Kris Allen weren’t  shown at all until Group Rounds and they both did well, so anything could happen.