Predict the Top 11

CandiceFan12

Who will be in the Bottom 3?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first person eliminated?

• Cali Wilson
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Duran
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Katie Kadan
    • Will Breman
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • Myracle Holloway
    • Max Boyle
    • Jake Hoot
    • Hello Sunday
    • Shane Q
  2. 2. Who will be the second person eliminated?

• Cali Wilson
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Duran
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Katie Kadan
    • Will Breman
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • Myracle Holloway
    • Max Boyle
    • Jake Hoot
    • Hello Sunday
    • Shane Q
  3. 3. Who will be in the bottom 3 but get the instant save?

• Cali Wilson
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Duran
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Katie Kadan
    • Will Breman
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • Myracle Holloway
    • Max Boyle
    • Jake Hoot
    • Hello Sunday
    • Shane Q

Shane/Myracle/Joana (saved)

I think Cali (Blake), Will (John) and HS (Kelly) have more support than Joana even though she got PV on Team Gwen.

Looking back at last week's social media numbers, HS won't be in the bottom - I think they were actually 3rd in vote last week on Team Kelly (more votes than Shane). Cali will be safe too, being on Team Blake and improved on her performance. Will is popular on social media as well and I won't be surprised if he had more votes than Joana last week. All 3 will be safe this week.

Predicting Joana, Shane, Myracle with Joana getting the save.

Although based on the performances tonight I think Shane and Kat should head home (the latter won’t though)

Will’s also a heavy risk, sadly. It’s selling well but it was undoubtedly one of the most uneven ones of the night. Max might also be at risk, too.

Joana and Myracle do not deserve the bottom, but song choice did them in.

Edited by Someone648

To be candid, I find it very hard to call this time. Or even ranking is not easy this time. It's easier when one really grabs you and you can go from there.

Plus, one I like, I don't think the majority does :haha: so, I'm already behind the 8 ball 🎱 :icecream: :D

I hope Joana doesn’t get eliminated, there’s so much worst than her even with that bad song. I’m hoping she can avoid B3. Or at least get the IS.

It would really be a shame if she went home...but TPTB obviously want that.

I just can't believe enough of the people that voted her through last week will turn on her so quick.

Bottom 3 - Shane, Myracle, Will

Save - Myracle

What SHOULD happen: Shane, Kat, and Hello Sunday, with Hello Sunday winning the save.

What WILL happen (IMO): Shane, Hello Sunday, and Myracle, with Hello Sunday winning the save.

----

It seems that the general consensus is that the bottom 3 will include some variation of Shane, Hello Sunday, Myracle, Joana, and/or Will.

Joana and Myracle had such an unfortunate night because of their songs; they are so much better than what they were dealt. Their songs were extremely challenging, but America doesn't appreciate challenging; they appreciate sounding decent or marketable (which is understandable). I don't think Joana will suffer for it as much as Myracle will.

Also, it's kinda interesting that out of a night with maaaaany tragic song choices, the two most tragic ones came from Team Gwen.

It would really be a shame if she went home...but TPTB obviously want that.

I just can't believe enough of the people that voted her through last week will turn on her so quick.

It's my only hope at this point, usually all coaches's saves go home first so crossing my fingers.

Also, it's kinda interesting expected that out of a night with maaaaany tragic song choices, the two most tragic ones came from Team Gwen.
FIFY

Gwen will be Gwen. For a minute and a half, I almost bought into the hype that she had improved so much as a coach. BS. Same ole Gwen, terrible coaching

FIFY

Gwen will be Gwen. For a minute and a half, I almost bought the hype that she had improved so much as a coach. BS. Same ole Gwen, terrible coaching

I mean Rose has a good song . Also it’s up to the producers to have the final say. I really doubt Gwen wanted Joana to do that song but it worked for her. And it’s proven TPTB are doing what they can to bus Myracle for some reason.

I mean Rose has a good song . Also it's up to the producers to have the final say. I really doubt Gwen wanted Joana to do that song but it worked for her. And it's proven TPTB are doing what they can to bus Myracle for some reason.

Joana was bussed. Big time.

B3: Shane, Hello Sunday (wildcards are usually goners even if they did have one of the better performances last night, Will Breman :(

Myracle could possibly be in place of one of them.

First eliminated:Hello Sunday

Second Eliminated : Shane

Save Winner (If Blue Crew makes it happen: Will