Predict the Top 11

CandiceFan12

Who will be in the Bottom 3?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first person eliminated?

• Cali Wilson
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Duran
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Katie Kadan
    • Will Breman
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • Myracle Holloway
    • Max Boyle
    • Jake Hoot
    • Hello Sunday
    • Shane Q
  2. 2. Who will be the second person eliminated?

• Cali Wilson
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Duran
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Katie Kadan
    • Will Breman
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • Myracle Holloway
    • Max Boyle
    • Jake Hoot
    • Hello Sunday
    • Shane Q
  3. 3. Who will be in the bottom 3 but get the instant save?

• Cali Wilson
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Duran
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Katie Kadan
    • Will Breman
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • Myracle Holloway
    • Max Boyle
    • Jake Hoot
    • Hello Sunday
    • Shane Q

FIFY

Gwen will be Gwen. For a minute and a half, I almost bought the hype that she had improved so much as a coach. BS. Same ole Gwen, terrible coaching

I thought the same, that she had improved, and had a chance of winning this season, but it's not looking good at this point

Also agree Joana, Myracle and Shane Q end up in the bottom three.

Also agree Joana gets the IS, though I think Myracle has a shot if she goes big and busts out a balls-to-the-wall/diva moment. Not sure it's her style, but it's proven helpful to others in that position in the past...like Rayshun a couple seasons back who I swear prepped harder from his save song than his Monday songs...savvy.

It would really be a shame if she went home...but TPTB obviously want that.

I just can't believe enough of the people that voted her through last week will turn on her so quick.

Bottom 3 - Shane, Myracle, Will

Save - Myracle

But you are forgetting one important detail. They competed within teams last week, not as a whole group. It's mathematically possible, though not probable, that Gwen's Team was 16th through 20th last week and Joana could've been as low as 17th overall. Now I assume it wasn't that extreme, but still, you certainly can't say with any clarity that a PV person from one team received a higher number of votes than the saved artist from another.

The only people we know for certain got less votes than Joana last week were Myracle, Kyndal and Jake H doesn't stand for Hoot. Everything else is speculation.

Though if we're speculating, my hunch is last week looked something like this:

Katie (John-PV), Jake Hoot (Kelly-PV), Kat (Blake-PV) and MaryBeth (John-PV) as the top 4 is some order.

And then something vaguely like this:

5. Ricky D (Blake-PV)

6. Rose (Gwen-PV)

7. Max (Kelly-PV)

8. Gracie (Blake IS contestant)

9. Hello Sunday (Kelly IS contestant)

10. Joana (Gwen-PV)

11. Will (John Save)

12. Other Jake H (Gwen IS contestant)

13. Kyndal (Gwen instant eliminated)

14. Damali (Kelly instant eliminated)

15. Cali (Blake Save)

16. Ricky B (Blake instant eliminated)

17. Alex (John IS contestant)

18. Shane Q (Kelly Save)

19. Khalea (John instant eliminated)

20. Myracle (Gwen Save)

For what it's worth given the combo of last week's voting AND this week's performance, I think the Top 6 are the only ones that are truly safe. Max is probably safe too.

That leaves Hello Sunday, Joana, Will, Cali, Shane Q and Myracle.

With only three contestants to back and given the stark improvement from awful last week to adequate this week, I'd guess Cali is also likely safe for a week thanks to the power of the Blake voting bloc even if there's some slight backlash among the most conservative of the contingent.

Hello Sunday winning the IS last week I think means that they can probably get enough folks to mobilize to keep them out of trouble for one more week. Though I wouldn't be shocked to be wrong here.

So really I think the bottom three will be between the forseome of Will, Joana, Shane Q and Myracle. More of a wild guess here but I feel like Will or Shane are the most likely to have some sort of voting backing and I'll give Will the edge for being a bit more memorable, for better or for worse.

So Joana, Shane Q and Myracle sing for their lives. Things like the Blake Voting Army seem to not have as strong an impact in these instant save things where the advantage sometimes seems to shift to whichever contestant can throw the kitchen sink the best. Myracle has the potential but generally seems to favor the subtle, less is more approach so she'd have to go against her nature more. Shane's toast. Even if he tries it, he'll just get badly exposed. So my money would be on Joana going big and pulling out the save.

Edited by mikeyps

But you are forgetting one important detail. They competed within teams last week, not as a whole group. It's mathematically possible, though not probable, that Gwen's Team was 16th through 20th last week and Joana could've been as low as 17th overall. Now I assume it wasn't that extreme, but still, you certainly can't say with any clarity that a PV person from one team received a higher number of votes than the saved artist from another.

The only people we know for certain got less votes than Joana last week were Myracle, Kyndal and Jake H doesn't stand for Hoot. Everything else is speculation.

Though if we're speculating, my hunch is last week looked something like this:

Katie (John-PV), Jake Hoot (Kelly-PV), Kat (Blake-PV) and MaryBeth (John-PV) as the top 4 is some order.

And then something vaguely like this:

5. Ricky D (Blake-PV)

6. Rose (Gwen-PV)

7. Max (Kelly-PV)

8. Gracie (Blake IS contestant)

9. Hello Sunday (Kelly IS contestant)

10. Joana (Gwen-PV)

11. Will (John Save)

12. Other Jake H (Gwen IS contestant)

13. Kyndal (Gwen instant eliminated)

14. Damali (Kelly instant eliminated)

15. Cali (Blake Save)

16. Ricky B (Blake instant eliminated)

17. Alex (John IS contestant)

18. Shane Q (Kelly Save)

19. Khalea (John instant eliminated)

20. Myracle (Gwen Save)

For what it's worth given the combo of last week's voting AND this week's performance, I think the Top 6 are the only ones that are truly safe. Max is probably safe too.

That leaves Hello Sunday, Joana, Will, Cali, Shane Q and Myracle.

With only three contestants to back and given the stark improvement from awful last week to adequate this week, I'd guess Cali is also likely safe for a week thanks to the power of the Blake voting bloc even if there's some slight backlash among the most conservative of the contingent.

Hello Sunday winning the IS last week I think means that they can probably get enough folks to mobilize to keep them out of trouble for one more week. Though I wouldn't be shocked to be wrong here.

So really I think the bottom three will be between the forseome of Will, Joana, Shane Q and Myracle. More of a wild guess here but I feel like Will or Shane are the most likely to have some sort of voting backing and I'll give Will the edge for being a bit more memorable, for better or for worse.

So Joana, Shane Q and Myracle sing for their lives. Things like the Blake Voting Army seem to not have as strong an impact in these instant save things where the advantage sometimes seems to shift to whichever contestant can throw the kitchen sink the best. Myracle has the potential but generally seems to favor the subtle, less is more approach so she'd have to go against her nature more. Shane's toast. Even if he tries it, he'll just get badly exposed. So my money would be on Joana going big and pulling out the save.

An excellent point. One I didn't even consider honestly.

Still weird for me to see 2 PVs in the bottom 3 with the CS from their same team being called safe. Not to mention the wildcard. Season is nuts.

An excellent point. One I didn't even consider honestly.

Still weird for me to see 2 PVs in the bottom 3 with the CS from their same team being called safe. Not to mention the wildcard. Season is nuts.

I mean think about it . Maybe the PV and save were close in votes in playoffs weak per team. Or maybe the song choice or performances of the saved got more votes than one or both of that of the PV. . Take team Gwen for example . For all we know last week Myracle could’ve placed 3rd on team Gwen anyways right below Joana who likely placed 2nd. Maybe Myracle still placed relatively low like 10th place Overall this week, just below Joana. OR maybe Myracle’s performance propelled her into 7th or 8th whereas Joana’s song choice alone sunk her deep.

• 1 year later...

TOP TEN

FINALS

1 Girl Named Tom

2 Wendy Moten

3 Ryleigh Plank

4 Jershika Maple

5 Lana Scott (Won Semifinals Instant Save)

SEMIFINALS

6 Gymani

7 Holly Forbes (Won Top Ten Instant Save)

8 Jim and Sasha Allen

9 Paris Winningham

ELIMINATED IN TOP TEN

10 Jeremy Rosado

WON INSTANT SAVE / ELIMINATED IN TOP ELEVEN

11 Shadale

LOST INSTANT SAVE

12 Hailey Mia

13 Joshua Vacanti

Yep. Totally wrong here lol. Myracle and Shane both escaped B3.

Seems like many people were suspicious about Joana being there, because of the song choice, but almost no one suspected Max. It was a shock for me as well, since I thought he had strong support. Not many people bet on Cali either, probably because she was Team Blake.

Also, someone really voted that Hoot was gonna be in the B3 :haha:

IDF when Shane got PV (Real comments from the Top 13 Eliminations thread)

WHAT THE freak

Shane going through is the flop of the night

WTF?!

WHAT

WHAAAAAAAT

Oh gross! :x What is wrong with people...

I don't even-

Bloody hell.

I hate this season now

Oh come on now. Shane over Cali?!?! Give me a break. :angry:

OMG, WTF?????? Are you deaf America? Shane?????? Oh no, not Cali, Joana and MAX? Max's fan must have been complacent. Cue meltdown if he's eliminated ...

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 2