The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Maybe the plan is to try to get Katie’s fans to defect to Rose (as it probably was last week). Who they give the pimp spot to will speak volumes. It wouldn’t be the first time they attempted a Hail Mary to secure a win for a coach.

Yeah Brynn and Kyla I guess :ph34rwave:

I don't really think anyone song choices are that great (at least the originals). Amazed is very boring. Yeah, it gets the job done for Jake, but it's not some amazing song honestly. Katie's is terrible but I can see John thinking it is a good song.

Unpopular opinion but I Katie will probably go down as a finale contestants with the worst song selections. Majority of her song choices throughout the season were mediocre to WTF.

Always remember us this way: fine but she was better off singing Shallow

I'm going down: meh

Without You: song sucks

Rolling in the Deep: decent I suppose but overdone.

Lady Marmalade: lmao

So her finale choices aren't off brand for her and John honestly. None of her song choices have been that interesting.

Edited by joe14

john rt'ing political sh*t instead of promoting katie...i --

He hasn’t done anything to promote her. Blake brought up Ricky on Ellen, Kelly is tweeting and posting like crazy, Gwen tries, but John, NADA? Its like he has no connection to the contestants outside of the show itself. It is annoying and I like him. But I don't like this side where he doesn’t promote his people. Katie withthe wrid songs, and no promotion. Honestly, they are doing everything to give it to KELLY for her Show IMO.

He hasn’t done anything to promote her. Blake brought up Ricky on Ellen, Kelly is tweeting and posting like crazy, Gwen tries, but John, NADA? Its like he has no connection to the contestants outside of the show itself. It is annoying and I like him. But I don't like this side where he doesn’t promote his people. Katie withthe wrid songs, and no promotion. Honestly, they are doing everything to give it to KELLY for her Show IMO.

Yup. Kelly approaches the show like it's the Hunger Games. And that's how a good coach's supposed to behave. :closedeyes:

I don't think the point would be for Rose to win. Not.happening.not.ever. But they might want her to be the RU.

This was a thought I had. Maybe Katie's support is so overwhelming that she can withstand this tragic set and they are trying desperately to bring Rose up to 2nd.

This was a thought I had. Maybe Katie's support is so overwhelming that she can withstand this tragic set and they are trying desperately to bring Rose up to 2nd.

If they really wanted Rose to be second, they’d have given her different songs imo. Particularly, an emotional, maybe religious ballad for her cover. Though at least she doesn’t have Ricky and Katie’s cover songs :teehee:

If they really wanted Rose to be second, they’d have given her different songs imo. Particularly, an emotional, maybe religious ballad for her cover. Though at least she doesn’t have Ricky and Katie’s cover songs :teehee:

Yeah that's my point...her cover wouldn't have been my first choice but it's prolly the best of the four. Her OG is def the best of the four imo. Dim know if it will mean anything in the end but she's got the best set.

They are pimping Jake too much to say its to help Rose come in second. If they put Jake and Rose at the end again, then we know who they want in first and second.

I won’t give Kelly that nod as long as she mostly supports

Those who hire her husband.

I think you have it backwards. She makes her husband take them on as clients. There’s no way they would be signed by such an A list manager without Kelly’s intervention.

Can I complain about something really quick? Blake and Gwen's new song is actually decent and pretty sweet. And if they had released it like one week earlier, we could have had that as Blake's performance instead of that monstrosity with Trace Adkins (from which my ears have still not recovered) :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Because HR is the current single and (my guess) is that this will be the next single and therefore performed at a later date. But yes it's MUCH better then HR

Can I complain about something really quick? Blake and Gwen's new song is actually decent and pretty sweet. And if they had released it like one week earlier, we could have had that as Blake's performance instead of that monstrosity with Trace Adkins (from which my ears have still not recovered) :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Good venting and point! Very true :thumbs:

Why would they desperately want to bring Rose to 2nd. 2nd, 3rd, 4th...she is still not winning. That makes no sense

They would still want to have her higher than Ricky and/or Jake. Even if you don't win, it would be nice to have the recognition of making it higher than some people.

I won’t give Kelly that nod as long as she mostly supports

Those who hire her husband.

You act like Brandon takes on all kelly contestants. As far as I know he only represents Brynn (at least she’s the only on listed on his website for who his company manages) —and Kelly has definitely been supportive to others besides just her

They would still want to have her higher than Ricky and/or Jake. Even if you don't win, it would be nice to have the recognition of making it higher than some people.

I seriously doubt this. People have a hard time remembering winners let alone who is coming in 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Producers desperately trying get someone to 2nd place doesn't even sound right but I guess. :ph34rwave: