• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who’s Kay?    

Posted Images

I just wanna know what Blake is thinking with Run Rudolph Run :lol:

That it’s a duet and it should be fun. It’s also probably one of the songs that Blake can sing without being overshadowed by Ricky’s superior vocals

if katie doesn't win this season.... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

If her fans vote, she likely will win this season. I enjoy her original a lot. Perhaps her “grand ballad” is because she’s so far ahead of the votes, but don’t quote me on that. Vote for her if she’s your fav.

Can't listen to the songs rn, but from what you guys are saying, maybe Rose will close with her original.

Oh and Congrats Jake.

For whatever reason, they never let originals close the show, which sucks because I kind of loathe all the cover choices :|

That it’s a duet and it should be fun. It’s also probably one of the songs that Blake can sing without being overshadowed by Ricky’s superior vocals

If her fans vote, she likely will win this season. I enjoy her original a lot. Perhaps her “grand ballad” is because she’s so far ahead of the votes, but don’t quote me on that. Vote for her if she’s your fav.

I live in France :rolleyes:

So... Rose did it, she will be covering another’s coach song lol, on results day watch her dueting with Kelly Clarkson :bleh: (no budget to bring another celebrity in)

Except for maybe TCO, all the others will get recyclables for their guest duets. :P

For whatever reason, they never let originals close the show, which sucks because I kind of loathe all the cover choices :|

Katie was supposed to close with her "grand ballad." Maybe she still will, but John sucks as a coach. I bet he didn't get coaching advice courtesy of TPTB this season. :mrgreen:

And is it even possible that Ricky gets anywhere near the Top 2 for his set? Lmao.

Ricky will be lucky if he makes #4. Maybe he'll get downgraded after this set. :angry:

Katie was supposed to close with her "grand ballad." Maybe she still will, but John sucks as a coach. I bet he didn't get coaching advice courtesy of TPTB this season. :mrgreen:

Ricky will be lucky if he makes #4. Maybe he'll get downgraded after this set. :angry:

I bet tptb forced John to give Katie that song as a ballad. Besides the other contestants didn’t get great solo cover songs either, besides maybe Ricky.

Reading comments elsewhere that say Jake is the only one who wrote his original song, and Ricky's written by country singers? :haha:

I wish Ricky had been allowed one of his own songs, but since he wasn't gonna win anyway, it's probably smarter to keep the rights to his songs.

These songs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still think Katie is winning.

:lol: over Hoot? don't think so, but who knows

Reading comments elsewhere that say Jake is the only one who wrote his original song, and Ricky's written by country singers? :haha:

I wish Ricky had been allowed one of his own songs, but since he wasn't gonna win anyway, it's probably smarter to keep the rights to his songs.

Country Singers? oh great, ruin Ricky's songs for me :ph34r: :whistling: :teehee:

:lol: over Hoot? don't think so, but who knows

Country Singers? oh great, ruin Ricky's songs or me fear.gif whistling.gif stuart.gif

We've been following this show for way too long lol. We can't know for sure Jake will win, but we do know TPTB wants him to :lmao:

It's weird, Ricky's original's getting very good reviews elsewhere, so idk what to think until I can actually hear it.

Ricky's original is :wacko:

Besides the lyrics, it sounds basic asf(pretty much all originals on this show are like that, but you know) but the demo for Blake, or what's left of it, will... maybe give him 3rd. Rose deserves higher than him, but whatever.