• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who’s Kay?    

Posted Images

Perhaps it an error, I used instagram to get the voice’s account, coaches, and top 4 contestants and Carson. I also multiposted it on face book and twitter with the Instagram feature. Y’all should too just in case it is an error.

Edited by xfactor22

^^

The Voice Season 17's Ricky Duran Took His Mother's Advice About Blake Shelton and Now He's in the Semifinals!

"- If you make the finale, you get to perform with an established artist. Who was on your wish list?

- My list was Leon Bridges, Paul McCartney — just played his song — Gary Clark Jr., and John Mayer."

Yeah, Ricky also said it on his ig story that he will be performing with a celebrity from his own choice. TPTB is actually listening to what contestant wants? :w00t:

Yeah, Ricky also said it on his ig story that he will be performing with a celebrity from his own choice. TPTB is actually listening to what contestant wants? :w00t:

Or maybe it's in their contract they have to say that lol. j/k where Ricky's concerned. Gary Clark Jr. totally sounds like one of his genuine choices.

:roll: dying at them wanting a Jake win. Oh well better him winning now during a finale I don't care about.

I agree. I was hoping Ricky would get a good set but no, so I hope Katie will win but if Hoot wins that is ok...I hope for a better season next one.

I agree. I was hoping Ricky would get a good set but no, so I hope Katie will win but if Hoot wins that is ok...I hope for a better season next one.

I was looking forward to a nice relaxing final performance show with perfect covers... >.<

After another listen, I don’t think Ricky’s original is that bad. The audience isn’t going to be following the lyrics closely enough to find them sexist, or whatever. His cover is a good song, but is it a finale song?

Still, there’s a possibility of some Katie fans defecting, since this is two weeks in a row of lame song choices. Considering her fans are mostly minivan/Facebook types, they could either go to Jake or Ricky/Blake.

Edited by TeamAudra

Still, there’s a possibility of some Katie fans defecting, since this is two weeks in a row of lame song choices. Considering her fans are mostly minivan/Facebook types, they could either go to Jake or Ricky/Blake.

To Jake, maybe. Ricky's cover is so random though. It seems so unlike Blake to pick such a crappy cover for the finals. :huh:

Maybe the plan is to try to get Katie’s fans to defect to Rose (as it probably was last week). Who they give the pimp spot to will speak volumes. It wouldn’t be the first time they attempted a Hail Mary to secure a win for a coach.

Edited by TeamAudra

Maybe the plan is to try to get Katie’s fans to defect to Rose (as it probably was last week). Who they give the pimp spot to will speak volumes. It wouldn’t be the first time they attempted a Hail Mary.

If Rose's voice isn't shot, it might just work. Two tragic song choices in a row for Katie.

It might ruin Katie's chances of winning but I can't see Rose ending up winning even though I would like to see it happen. If anything it's just gonna result in Jake winning if Katie's fans defect.

I don't think the point would be for Rose to win. Not.happening.not.ever. But they might want her to be the RU.

per billboard:

katie with adam lambert - believe

hoot with little big town - over drinking

ricky with gary clark jr - pearl cadillac

rose with yolanda adams - in the midst of it all

That's a solid list, imo.

On the topic of songwriters, Rose's is written by Nashville/country writers too.

eta—- that video of Kelly and John, when she says she’s won 3 times... 2 on this show and once on Idol. Nothing to do with this season at that point ;)

And maybe Blake didn't pick the duet song? Jake picked his.

IPB Image

Edited by roundtown

I never said it will work. They have to give Gwen and Blake the impression that they tried.

I wonder if Blake even wants to win? Maybe he’d rather Gwen did. Hmmm....

:haha: Is that even a question? Of course not. Not this season.