The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I think each of the group brings something different that would make it a great performance

Will-His stage presence and cool, unique voice

Jake-his emotions

Max and Alex-musicianship

Shane-His dedication

I think it has a potential to be an awesome performance.

Yes sure, let’s give Max a solo and prohibit anyone else in the group from singing at all, especially a finale participant. That makes perfect sense! :rolleyes:

It does make sense though. Everyone else in that group is meh or trash.

Edited by QueenMae16

It does make sense though. Everyone else in that group is meh or trash.

Nope. You’re opinions don’t equal facts. Also saying you don’t like someone’s singing is ok. Saying you think someone is a bad singers, is something you have a right to say, even if it’s a matter of opinion and completely wrong . Calling a human being trash is just despicable though. :unsure:

That's my finale group sing redo, do you mind? B)

Sorry, I didn’t realize the spoiler thread was your redo thread.

So we got Max for carrying this group...

I can't find any other groups though.

I'm guessing Marybeth and Gracee are gonna be a group with a few others.

I think nobody is carrying the group. Everyone has something the my can contribute to make a great performance.

Sorry, I didn’t realize the spoiler thread was your redo thread.

I think nobody is carrying the group. Everyone has something the my can contribute to make a great performance.

Unlike you, I'm content with a redo post instead of a redo thread. :wave:

Found this, but not sure how reliable this is bc I don't trust goldderby:

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/the-...nner-season-17/

We can report the following results: Jake Hoot from Team Kelly Clarkson registered enough sales to have earned the Apple Music Bonus for the third week running with his performances of the winner’s single “Better Off Without You” and cover of “Amazed.”

So if true, who got the bonus last week since we know he got it twice before last week? Something doesn't add up.

Found this, but not sure how reliable this is bc I don't trust goldderby:

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/the-...nner-season-17/

We can report the following results: Jake Hoot from Team Kelly Clarkson registered enough sales to have earned the Apple Music Bonus for the third week running with his performances of the winner’s single “Better Off Without You” and cover of “Amazed.”

So if true, who got the bonus last week since we know he got it twice before last week? Something doesn't add up.

If this is true, I would guess that it would probably have been Ricky. But also, this would be his 4th week if this was accurate. Top 13, Top 11, and Top 10 I believe.

If this is true, I would guess that it would probably have been Ricky. But also, this would be his 4th week if this was accurate. Top 13, Top 11, and Top 10 I believe.

Yeah the whole article is poorly written, and they use itunes chart and Apple Music chart interchangeably.