The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katie Kadan "She's a Screamer" by Rhino Bucket

How am I gonna get retweet now? My Voice Save Reagan Strange got me over 1k retweets!

thought id say hi, im new. been viewing IDF from the start of s17 and thought to make an acc and get validated. well, hi

Posted Images

I would imagine that next week Jake will close out the semifinals show, he'll be like Hannah Huston, next to last performer in the live shows and then close out the semifinals, plus Kelly is the only coach who has had an artist close out a show yet and actually Kelly hasn't had a contestant close out a Top 12/13 show since Brynn closed out the top 10 and the finale

Theoretically, it should be one of Team Kelly closing next week: Jake or HS. Jake could get it if they don't want HS in the finals OR if he needs the extra push, which would be a shocker to me. Either way, we wouldn't know for sure which it is.

If neither Hoot nor HS get it, then their endgame is someone they want in the top 4 but doesn't have enough support and needs a boost.

Interesting they picked Will over Katie from Team John for the pimp spot this week. Seems to imply Katie's got herself a sure spot in the finals. No shocher there.

Not Hoot, it would be Hello Sunday closing next week.

I think so too. They don't want an all white top 4. If jake doesn't need the push, which is probably the case, they'll want at least one AA contestant in the top 4. Rose already got the pimp spot. If she gets it again, then she doesn’t have enough support.

I think so too. They don't want an all white top 4. If jake doesn't need the push, which is probably the case, they'll want at least one AA contestant in the top 4. Rose already got the pimp spot. If she gets it again, then she doesn’t have enough support.

Especially with that AGT thing that just happened. There’s no way either Rose or HS are not making it to the Finals. It’ll make it look worse on the broadcast network in general. :|

Especially with that AGT thing that just happened. There’s no way either Rose or HS are not making it to the Finals. It’ll make it look worse on the broadcast network in general. :|

Didn't follow that. What happened?

Rose will be in the top 4 unless she totally blows her wad, so to speak.

Will was pimped this week as fodder for bloodbath. There is no way he makes the PV so I think producers knew that pushing him would leave Marybeth in a precarious position. They didn't necessarily bus her, but pimping Will was a message to her "we don't really need you anymore." Combine that with the fact that she hasn't really done much to set herself apart as a front runner and producers know what the results look like, it wasn't really surprising she was in the bottom. It was just that other people on the bubble like her were pushed (Will, HS) as opposed to her.

Now they have a number of contestants who make the road to the finale easier for the likes of Katie, Jake, and Rose/Ricky. There is like 0% chance Marybeth, Will, or HS are making it past next week. I don't see HS getting the pimp spot either.

I think Katie is most likely getting the pimp spot. She is due for it.

My gut is saying PV will be Jake, Katie, Rose

Middle three will be Ricky, Kat, and Will. Kat will go first and Ricky last. Ricky makes it.

You can probably swap Rose and Ricky maybe but the general gist is the same. I feel like Rose edges him out.

Rose gets the pimp spot in the finale. Probably won't make a difference but she usually gives finale closer level performances.

You never know . It’s unlikely anyone beat Katie or Jake but Will may have had the third or fourth most votes

Um....no. I’m pretty sure he was the next with the least amount of votes. Yes, I do believe Hello Sunday had more than him. Judging by social media....On Facebook, he has less likes than them. On Twitter, he defiantly has less likes than them. Using SM as a tool, I don’t see him not being in the B3. Honestly would’ve been there if he hadn’t went last.

I think Rose will need the instant save to make the finale. I highly doubt she can get a PV, so they’ll give her a good song, in a favorable performance spot, and when she doesn’t get the PV, they’ll have her sing last in the IS, and she’ll most likely get it.

I don’t expect her to have the pimp spot in the bloodbath, since she already had it. I’m guessing it will default to Katie.

Edited by TeamAudra

Rose will be in the top 4 unless she totally blows her wad, so to speak.

She won't tank no matter what they give her, and I'm sure they won't bus her. Her spot in the finals seems secure rn, but with this show you never know.

Will was pimped this week as fodder for bloodbath. There is no way he makes the PV so I think producers knew that pushing him would leave Marybeth in a precarious position. They didn't necessarily bus her, but pimping Will was a message to her "we don't really need you anymore." Combine that with the fact that she hasn't really done much to set herself apart as a front runner and producers know what the results look like, it wasn't really surprising she was in the bottom. It was just that other people on the bubble like her were pushed (Will, HS) as opposed to her.

Now they have a number of contestants who make the road to the finale easier for the likes of Katie, Jake, and Rose/Ricky. There is like 0% chance Marybeth, Will, or HS are making it past next week. I don't see HS getting the pimp spot either.

I think Katie is most likely getting the pimp spot. She is due for it.

My gut is saying PV will be Jake, Katie, Rose

Middle three will be Ricky, Kat, and Will. Kat will go first and Ricky last. Ricky makes it.

You can probably swap Rose and Ricky maybe but the general gist is the same. I feel like Rose edges him out.

Rose gets the pimp spot in the finale. Probably won't make a difference but she usually gives finale closer level performances.

If HS gets paired with who I hope they get paired with, then I’d swap out them with Will tbh.

Didn't follow that. What happened?

They fired Gabrielle Union for speaking up about racism and health hazards in the workplace.

If HS gets paired with who I hope they get paired with, then I’d swap out them with Will tbh.

Yeah the third spot is up for grabs depending on performance. I could see HS causing an upset if they made their way to the middle three with Ricky and Kat. I feel like Rose wins in any and all possible breakdowns if she finds herself in the middle three though.

Edited by joe14

Wow NBC :o :thumbsdown:

They might even try to get both Rose and HS in the finals now.

Meh there is no point in that. Kelly already has Jake and it isn't like HS is exactly good. I doubt that would make a difference in the Gabrielle Union story. That story is too big. Plus, it doesn't really involve The Voice.

Edited by joe14

Meh there is no point in that. Kelly already has Jake and it isn't like HS is exactly good. I doubt that would make a difference in the Gabrielle Union story. That story is too big. Plus, it doesn't really involve The Voice.

It involves the same network.

No way HS can get the PV, but not discounting they could win the save. It all depends on who's in the middle 3. Jake and Katie are the only ones with a PV secured. The 3rd PV will be determined by casuals and will go to the best performance next week outside those two. Get ready for gospel week lol.

Yeah the third spot is up for grabs depending on performance. I could see HS causing an upset if they made their way to the middle three with Ricky and Kat. I feel like Rose wins in any and all possible breakdowns if she finds herself in the middle three though.

Yes. I'm not convinced Rose won't get PV...but if she lands in M3 she wins 100%. Doesn't matter who the other 2 are (it won't be Katie or Jake.)

Yes. I'm not convinced Rose won't get PV...but if she lands in M3 she wins 100%. Doesn't matter who the other 2 are (it won't be Katie or Jake.)

I think the Final 4 will be Jake, Katie, Rose, and Ricky. But with this season, literally anything is in the air. The only other contestant I can see breaking in is Hello Sunday, only because the sympathy factor and if they have another “Mama Knows Best” moment. Believe it or not, that’s where they got their fans. Well, that and the performance before...Instant Save “All By Myself”. I think if they get paired with Rose, watch out....

Also I seen FB and Twitter say that the show is rigged cause Kat and HS got thru. If they took the time to look thru stats, it was pretty obvious (not really but the evidence is there) that those two were getting thru.

I think the Final 4 will be Jake, Katie, Rose, and Ricky. But with this season, literally anything is in the air. The only other contestant I can see breaking in is Hello Sunday, only because the sympathy factor and if they have another “Mama Knows Best” moment. Believe it or not, that’s where they got their fans. Well, that and the performance before...Instant Save “All By Myself”. I think if they get paired with Rose, watch out....

Same if against Ricky for the IS.

Something to think about....

Team Blake:

S12: 2 finalists, 2 PV

S13: 2 finalists, 1 PV, 1 IS

S14: 2 finalists, 2 PV

S15: 2 finalists, 2 PV

S16: 3 finalists, 2 PV, 1 IS

Anything is possible, of course, but if Rose gets a PV, it probably won’t be at the expense of Ricky. It would most likely have to be Jake or Katie, and that would mean one of those two aren’t getting as much support as it appears, which happens almost every season to at least one contestant. I know everyone is looking at Rose’s numbers this week, but I think her social media stats are inflated, because she sang a Blake Shelton song. That will be difficult to match next week. In prior weeks, she was low on most of the metrics. I doubt her numbers were indicative of her votes.

Prediction: Katie won't close next week but will close the finale.

I feel like Katie will def close the finale...but who does that leave closing the BB? Pls don't say HS.

Katie is closing this week. There is like no other options. Unpopular opinion, but I don't think finale pimp spots carry that much weight. I would go as far as to say blood bath pimp spots are more important.

I agree ots more important for the contestants...but it's very important for the show to go out on a high note...I think they'll want Katie for that.