The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I feel like Katie will def close the finale...but who does that leave closing the BB? Pls don't say HS.

I agree ots more important for the contestants...but it's very important for the show to go out on a high note...I think they'll want Katie for that.

Why are we acting like Rose can't do that...she's been doing it the entire competition.

I'm sure producers knew Kennedy wasn't winning but her performance was a showstopper so it made sense ending with her.

Why are we acting like Rose can't do that...she's been doing it the entire competition.

I'm sure producers knew Kennedy wasn't winning but her performance was a showstopper so it made sense ending with her.

No doubt Rose could, but Katie never had a pimp spot yet. Neither has Hoot, but pretty sure TPTB reserved that finale spot for her. Not a huge fan, but she's a force of nature.

No doubt Rose could, but Katie never had a pimp spot yet. Neither has Hoot, but pretty sure TPTB reserved that finale spot for her.

She had in the playoffs if we count that...but her not having it yet is all the more reason why she will probably get it this week. But we will see honestly.

The only one that I think is locked for the finale 4 is Katie, if she didn't get the PV she would definitely get the IS.

Jake is the most likely to get the PV, but it's not a lock imo. He could end up in the M3 and possibly losing the IS if he goes against Katie or Rose or both :teehee:

I absolutely believe Rose can do that...but the numbers show that Katie is more popular than Rose. Its just a hunch really.

She had in the playoffs if we count that...but her not having it yet is all the more reason why she will probably get it this week. But we will see honestly.

Sure. All we can do is speculate.

Prediction:

Next week: Jake (HS isn't out of the question) Finale: Katie (bc force of nature)

I feel like they’re gonna make Marybeth have the pimp spit next week in order to bus Will >:(

They don't need to bus Will...he's likely gone as far as he can go (to his credit actually.)

And I can't see them pimping MB one week after they threw her to the wolves.

Anything is possible tho!

Edited by ATX29

Pimp spit?

That would be hilarious, but I don't think they will have to go to those extremes to bus Will next week.

I don’t think it’s that extreme, but yeah, they can just bus him and Kat by putting both of them together . (There my top 2, but there styles are so different it’s not a good duet fit.)

They don't need to bus Will...he's likely gone as far as he can go (to his credit actually.)

1. He has potential to go farther if Blue Crew rallies behind him next week and gets family and friends to vote. But we can’t get complacent

2. They did not throw Marybeth to the wolves this week.

I feel like they’re gonna make Marybeth have the pimp spit next week in order to bus Will >:(

I've accepted that barring a myracle ( ;) ), Will's 99.99% done next week. They already have their ideal top 4 set with Jake, Rose, Katie, and Ricky - and whoever doesn't make the top 3 there will be in the middle 3. At best, Will can make the middle 3, but it's a steep battle for him to get more votes than any one of those 4 who land in the middle with him (plus whoever would be in the middle from Kat, Marybeth, and Hello Sunday).

Be proud of Will! He kicked butt and was authentically himself for several weeks, and his type of music doesn't usually get this far on shows like this.

Even with the greatest possible song choice for Will, whatever that may be, anyone outside of Jake/Rose/Katie/Ricky is a long shot. I'm inclined to say that Kat might sneak in for Ricky if they both land in the middle, but she's been dull and I don't think that'll get her votes in a middle 3 save over the desired top 4, same with Marybeth.

I've accepted that barring a myracle ( ;) ), Will's 99.99% done next week. They already have their ideal top 4 set with Jake, Rose, Katie, and Ricky - and whoever doesn't make the top 3 there will be in the middle 3. At best, Will can make the middle 3, but it's a steep battle for him to get more votes than any one of those 4 who land in the middle with him (plus whoever would be in the middle from Kat, Marybeth, and Hello Sunday).

Be proud of Will! He kicked butt and was authentically himself for several weeks, and his type of music doesn't usually get this far on shows like this.

Even with the greatest possible song choice for Will, whatever that may be, anyone outside of Jake/Rose/Katie/Ricky is a long shot. I'm inclined to say that Kat might sneak in for Ricky if they both land in the middle, but she's been dull and I don't think that'll get her votes in a middle 3 save over the desired top 4, same with Marybeth.

Yeah this is the point I was trying make. I'm not a Will fan but the fact that he has made it this far, doing something that normally doesn't fly on this show, says quite a bit.

Will and his fans should be proud.

I have accepted that my favorite Marybeth is 99% going home next week too and that's fine there's really no shame in being a blood bath victim top 8 is good. I hope that Kat is able to sneak into the top 4 some how so I have someone to vote for at least but that's certainly not a guarantee.

Max was still robbed.

But anyway, what if Kat has the pimp spot next week?

It could happen honesty. Although again, it wouldn't seem to make sense to pimp someone exactly one week after kneecapping them.

Stranger things have happened tho.

Edited by ATX29

It could happen honesty. Although again, it wouldn't seem to make sense to pimp someone exactly one week after kneecapping them.

Kat was kneecapped twice, Top 11 going after Katie was the first time.... especially after Katie opened.

I have accepted that my favorite Marybeth is 99% going home next week too and that's fine there's really no shame in being a blood bath victim top 8 is good. I hope that Kat is able to sneak into the top 4 some how so I have someone to vote for at least but that's certainly not a guarantee.

I think MB still has a chance...but she needs the absolute perfect song. TPTB want her out so she has do something extraordinary.

I wouldn't say she was really thrown to the wolves.

The wolves were always there and instead of doing anything to avoid them and move herself to higher ground, she stayed put where she was with okay performances until the wolves finally caught her because so many others had moved up. Her save performance was her final leap to safety and they got Joana and Shane instead.

I think the only way Kat gets the pimp spot is if they are worried that Ricky won't make the top 4 and they want TB to be represented. She probably won't get it but that would be the reason to give it to her I guess.