The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

"Danny Boy" is a song set to the melody of a traditional Irish folk ballad (composer unknown). The lyrics of the song as we know it today were written in 1913, and the first recorded version was in 1939, by Gracie Fields, so I suppose she's the original singer in a recording sense. The most famous versions are by Judy Garland, Glen Miller and Bing Crosby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Boy

ahhh thanks!!

Something I've been wondering about:

When you suggest songs on the app, titles pop up when you start typing. Are they from the list of already suggested songs, or from a complete list of all the songs out there? The latter's much more likely, but asking anyway.

Something I've been wondering about:

When you suggest songs on the app, titles pop up when you start typing. Are they from the list of already suggested songs, or from a complete list of all the songs out there? The latter's much more likely, but asking anyway.

The app is probably connected to a database of known singers and songs. It helps to prevent the staff from having to figure out the songs from weird misspellings and descriptions. I wouldn’t assume that it’s limited to approved songs.

The app is probably connected to a database of known singers and songs. It helps to prevent the staff from having to figure out the songs from weird misspellings and descriptions. I wouldn't assume that it's limited to approved songs.

I was wondering if it was possible it showed the songs already suggested by viewers. Not already cleared songs.

I was wondering if it was possible it showed the songs already suggested by viewers. Not already cleared songs.

I think it’s just songs on the database. I tested and apparently if you wanted to you could suggest the alphabet or a weird Al song. I can’t imagine anyone suggesting either of those

The Voice twitter announcing the show starting in 1 hour with a Gwen gif.

What does it mean?

1. Rose got the most votes

2. Rose, Joana and Myracle all made it

3. Joana is in the B3

4. Myracle is in the B3

5. Joana and Myracle are in the B3

6. Means nothing at all wtf...

What does it mean?

3. Joana is in the B3

4. Myracle is in the B3

wth? :huh:

the interns must be drunk :lmao:

What does it mean?

3. Joana is in the B3

4. Myracle is in the B3

whut

pretty sure Gwen's, and I would think one other.

Yes Team Gwen and Team Kelly are performing.

Team Gwen and Team Kelly are performing, Carson announced it at the end of the show last night, but it was really fast because they went over their time slot.

thanks! very thoughtful of tptb lol

if the wildcard never happened, the coaches would've made smart decisions and would've picked the best person left (at least I hope so) and only one person would've went home tonight. So the wildcard is indirectly the reason that max went home

Tragic, along with the bussing of songs.

This season had a lot of potential but most of the artists with lots of potential were sent home early (mendeleyev, zoe upkins, marina chello, kyndal inskeep, khalea lynee, james violet, matt new, brennan lassiter, brooke stephenson, and now cali and max boyle :'(

I am still trying to figure out how hello sunday, shane q, will breman, and myracle made it this far :wacko:

who's else is ready for season 18?? :flowers:

Edited by VOICENEWS

This season had a lot of potential but most of the artists with lots of potential were sent home early (mendeleyev, zoe upkins, marina chello, kyndal inskeep, khalea lynee, james violet, matt new, brennan lassiter, brooke stephenson, and now cali and max boyle :'(

I am still trying to figure out how hello sunday, shane q, will breman, and myracle made it this far :wacko:

Knowing the format next season, I would rather enjoy this season then look forward to the next one lol

idk. At this point, I don't have any hope for the show, and from the schedule spoilers, doesn't look too good.