The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Knowing the format next season, I would rather enjoy this season then look forward to the next one lol

true lol, but with the lack of talent we've had since s13 i am desperate to find another set of similar artists, i don't even care about the format anymore, i just want to hear someone as good as Brooke Simpson, Addison Agen, Chloe, Noah Mac, Keisha Renee, Davon etc.. lol :"> slowly giving up though

true lol, but with the lack of talent we've had since s13 i am desperate to find another set of similar artists, i don't even care about the format anymore, i just want to hear someone as good as Brooke Simpson, Addison Agen, Chloe, Noah Mac, Keisha Renee, Davon etc.. lol :"> slowly giving up though

We have plenty of talent this season quite a few of who are better than most of who you said . Tbh.

I genuinely think this is the best top 12/13 as a whole since S13. :ph34rwave:

This season had a lot of potential but most of the artists with lots of potential were sent home early (mendeleyev, zoe upkins, marina chello, kyndal inskeep, khalea lynee, james violet, matt new, brennan lassiter, brooke stephenson, and now cali and max boyle :'(

I am still trying to figure out how hello sunday, shane q, will breman, and myracle made it this far :wacko:

who's else is ready for season 18?? :flowers:

2 of those you just named, I would argue have earned their right not to be placed in the “What the Bleep” section.

The dislike on this board to Myracle is sort of odd? She's very solid vocally, she's had some interesting song choices. I'm not sure why the dislike?

Anyways, after hearing her on the one Lizzo song, I'd love to hear her on another, or some Lauryn Hill

The dislike on this board to Myracle is sort of odd? She's very solid vocally, she's had some interesting song choices. I'm not sure why the dislike?

Anyways, after hearing her on the one Lizzo song, I'd love to hear her on another, or some Lauryn Hill

She's one of the few thus far that hasn't completely flopped on a performance.

No, I'm Your Baby Tonight was not bad. The song choice was, but she still delivered very well.

I don't think I was a fan at first but she only went uphill from her blind audition.

Yeah. The animosity towards Myracle largely comes from Kyndal's elimination imo. Despite the atrocious song choice, Myracle has been among the most vocally consistent of the competition

I would say it’s a combination of Kyndal’s elimination and the strategic fail of choosing someone who could potentially dilute Rose’s vote. The success rate of black females on the Voice hasn’t been very good. Why make it harder for your #1 seed?

I would say it’s a combination of Kyndal’s elimination and the strategic fail of choosing someone who could potentially dilute Rose’s vote. The success rate of black females on the Voice hasn’t been very good. Why make it harder for your #1 seed?

I do understand this complaint, given that there would have been almost no overlap in support between Rose and Kyndal, whereas there definitely will be between Myracle and Rose. (There's also the fact that Gwen's team is now three ballad singers... Well it should be ballads, but with the song choices... :wacko: ) However, I also believe that people are capable of voting for more than one black woman, especially considering their track record on the show. While some people will have their preferences, I also don't think Myracle will be siphoning off too much support from Rose.

I highly doubt any of Rose's backers are jealous of Myracle. They really are two different artists. Myracle deserved her spot in the top 11.

I don't think jealousy was the implication, but you are right that they are two different artists, and I agree she deserves her spot.

Edited by Djsoke

I highly doubt any of Rose's backers are jealous of Myracle. They really are two different artists. Myracle deserved her spot in the top 11.

I'm all up for a powerful black woman every season, they are literally my snowflakes every season. I don't know why but I can't connect with Myracle's voice, it feels like she's forcing way too much her vocal cords it hurts lol.

I have nothing againts her but what shocks me is that she's still here and when you think about it, she outlasted MUCH better similar artists (and when I say similar you know what I mean don't come for me) like Khalea, Toia, Regina (imo of course) and she's on her way to outlast/rank= as my all time fav Janice Freeman and that's what shocks me tbh

Edited by fredcr123

I'm all up for a powerful black woman every season, they are literally my snowflakes every season. I don't know why but I can't connect with Myracle's voice, it feels like she's forcing way too much her vocal cords it hurts lol.

I have nothing againts her but what shocks me is that she's still here and when you think about it, she outlasted MUCH better similar artists (and when I say similar you know what I mean don't come for me) like Khalea, Toia, Regina (imo of course) and she's on her way to outlast/rank= as my all time fav Janice Freeman and that's what shocks me tbh

Honestly I prefer Myracle to most of who you mentioned and tbh I think Myracle is better than Khalea

I agree. However, I think Hello Sunday’s dislike is 10x worse. Those little girls get called the b-word and more just for singing. If you don’t like it, fine but saying “these (bleep) are losers” is going a lot too far. That’s why honestly I’m happy when they keep moving on to the next round, because I know that it’ll shut their haters up. :thumbs: They had a great performance on Monday, and people were still being disgusting.

I agree. However, I think Hello Sunday’s dislike is 10x worse. Those little girls get called the b-word and more just for singing. If you don’t like it, fine but saying “these (bleep) are losers” is going a lot too far. That’s why honestly I’m happy when they keep moving on to the next round, because I know that it’ll shut their haters up. :thumbs: They had a great performance on Monday, and people were still being disgusting.

That’s IDF for you. Once they have a least favorite (or two or three) they refuse to even attempt to like

Them . I actually enjoyed them on Monday but IDF will be IDF.

Honestly I prefer Myracle to most of who you mentioned and tbh I think Myracle is better than Khalea

Me too!

Although I enjoyed Khalea's audition, rest of her performances are meeeh. Even her Celine's cover paled in comparison with Makenzie.

Myracle's tone and choices are much more original.

Hello :wave: I'm a newly validated member. I've been viewing IDF as a guest since S13 (which means I've all the meltdowns lol) and only now found out how to get my acc validated. I'm from the Philippines as well if that's of any importance. :)

Hello :wave: I'm a newly validated member. I've been viewing IDF as a guest since S13 (which means I've all the meltdowns lol) and only now found out how to get my acc validated. I'm from the Philippines as well if that's of any importance. :)

Welcome friend, hope you have fun here with the rest of us delights :hug:

Hi! Welcome!!!! :wave:

:w00twave: welcome to posting, hope you have fun on here IPB Image