The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Ricky is average, he'll get to the Top 8 at least if he just hums one note.

Plus he's team Blake, Idk why people pretend to worry lmao.

Cali's early ouster has me thinking that Blake's stranglehold on the voting audience isn't as tight as it used to be.

Cali's early ouster has me thinking that Blake's stranglehold on the voting audience isn't as tight as it used to be.

I thought that was because the homophobes refused to vote for her?

Maybe I could be wrong, but his onslaught last season and season 15 sure prove his power is still high.

Maybe I could be wrong, but his onslaught last season and season 15 sure prove his power is still high.

Yet despite their best efforts, they couldn't get Gracee through. That alone shows me they're starting to weaken a bit.

I mean a while ago Adam had a lot of power in the voting too and it was nigh impossible for a new coach to win their first season.

I mean a while ago Adam had a lot of power in the voting too and it was nigh impossible for a new coach to win their first season.

In the Twitter voting, yes. But in regular voting, he was just as vulnerable as any coach could've been or was.

Yet despite their best efforts, they couldn't get Gracee through. That alone shows me they're starting to weaken a bit.

Gracee isn’t the typical country artist Blake fans go for.

2. She was competing against 4 members of TB in the playoffs so it was clear they weren’t favoring her much.

In the Twitter voting, yes. But in regular voting, he was just as vulnerable as any coach could've been or was.

Key word: while ago. He was second to Blake in getting contestants to the finale in the early-mid seasons of the voice

That’s a ridiculous take, considering he had 3/4 finalists just a few months ago. When was the last time he had fewer than 2 finalists? I’m too tired to research it, but it’s been a while. The contestants do matter. He has a weak team this season. Last season, it was Maelyn and everyone else. He got his 3 country singers through because everyone else except for Maelyn sucked.

Edited by TeamAudra

That’s a ridiculous take, considering he had 3/4 finalists just a few months ago. When was the last time he had fewer than 2 finalists? I’m too tired to research it, but it’s been a while. The contestants do matter. He has a weak team this season. Last season, it was Maelyn and everyone else. He got his 3 country singers through because everyone else except for Maelyn sucked.

That was last season. This is a different season entirely. Clearly, you didn't see the resulting disgust after he got those three to the end.

. . . Yeah. I thought you didn't. There were TONS of people ticked off over that and saying that they were over him getting so many people to the end every season. TONS. Wouldn't shock me if they meant what they said this season and are actively trying to vote for any contestants on any team but his.

That was last season. This is a different season entirely. Clearly, you didn't see the resulting disgust after he got those three to the end.

. . . Yeah. I thought you didn't. There were TONS of people ticked off over that and saying that they were over him getting so many people to the end every season. TONS. Wouldn't shock me if they meant what they said this season and are actively trying to vote for any contestants on any team but his.

If they were upset about Blake dominance, they had plenty of time to rectify that last season, because the dominance started in the cross battles.

I didn’t care, because I didn’t think any of the others deserved to be in the finale anyway, besides Maelyn. Nobody was “robbed.” I think that’s how a lot of people viewed it. If everything is equal, Blake wins. If another coach has a better, more popular contestant, he usually doesn’t. It’s always been that way.

Edited by TeamAudra

In season 11 Blake only had one member of the top 8. Contestants do matter, even on team Blake. And yeah the Cali thing also seems to be down to how loudly she discussed her wife :(

Loudly? Lol. The only way I knew about her wife was from Instagram. Besides who cares?