5. Jacquie Roar

4. Mac Royals

3. Mara Justine

2. Ruby Leigh

1. Huntley

i could see this

I can see this, maybe BIAS 8 and Lila 7 but just that

3 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Without looking at the FB numbers, i'm gonna guess the finale will be BIAS, Jacquie, Ruby, Huntley.

For IS, think it's gonna be either Nini or Lila.

Gonna go with Lila.

I feel like this would be a shake up from what most people have predicted but honestly if Jacquie gets in I won't even be mad about BIAS lol

4 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Without looking at the FB numbers, i'm gonna guess the finale will be BIAS, Jacquie, Ruby, Huntley.

For IS, think it's gonna be either Nini or Lila.

Gonna go with Lila.

same but Mara for IS, i really don’t see Lila winning an instant save w/ her style

4 hours ago, QueenCami said:

same but Mara for IS, i really don’t see Lila winning an instant save w/ her style

I think Mara has a chance if Nini is not in the IS.

If she is though, I feel they are gonna split votes since they both have a powerhouse style despite being pretty different.

I think Legend is gonna get a contestant in the finale. If both of his are in the IS then it's a done deal for anyone else in it imo.

Love Bon Iver! Can’t wait to hear Huntley and Lila (and I presume Mac?)

Mean’s a good song but iffy for this level. Better go to Ruby’s group and not Nini/Jacquie

Never heard the third one, but hope it’s a big number so Jacquie/Nini/Mara sound good

Honestly not the worst batch of songs they could have picked. “Exile” is one of her best and “Don’t Blame Me” definitely fits into Nini’s dark pop schtick. I’ve always found “Mean” cute too.