The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

I assume Mac will receive favorable treatment for the semifinals, and I think TPTB will try to help BIAS so that Gwen is represented in the finals. They'll also give better performance slots to TCO of the other teams.

Edited by RTV

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I just can’t see Nini winning a save against Jacquie, and if Mac or Mara are B5 the producers would favor them over Nini.

If there's anyone who can beat Nini in the instant save, it's Jacquie. I actually totally forgot about her, just had Bias and Mac in my mind.

Honestly, I’m not that convinced that Nini would dominate an IS. TPTB could easily bus her with a bad song (remember Sandyredd’s Believer?)

Β 

Jacquie, however, is tough competition. I could see Mac winning against her if they put her before the commercial break and he gets a decent song, but it wouldn’t be easy. BIAS… idk maybe.

12 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

The Gwen's hate is kind of ridiculous. It's not like anyone eliminated from her team on pre-lives was a potential frontrunner. But yeah, her obsession with Tanner got out of hand, (just like when she was obsessed with Ryan Sill). The kid was not ready and she knew it, and allowed him to make it this far anyway.Β Β 

It's like Tanner started out good when he was with Niall, but actually worsened after he got with Gwen.

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

It's like Tanner started out good when he was with Niall, but actually worsened after he got with Gwen.

I agree. And Kristen got better when she left Gwen's team. Kara is the only one, this season, who got better under Gwen's tutelage. BIAS had a good battle (but was still murdered by Jacquie), and has been giving some pretty mundane performances since.Β 

Edited by TyDSC

29 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

IDK if yall follow/heard of the pitchy podcast, but i dm'ed them who they voted for, and they both voted for kara.

For the IS?

Β 

Damn, out here just exposing them huh? Lol. I always assumed they intentionally kept it to themselves who they voted for . They never say it in their actual podcast episodes.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

IDK if yall follow/heard of the pitchy podcast, but i dm'ed them who they voted for, and they both voted for kara.

Β 

I wonder what the percentages were because something tells me Kara wasn't far behind Jordan.

Dec 18 Monday

Live Finale, Part 1
SEASON 24,Β EPISODE 25 β€’Β LIVE

8:00 PMΒ ONΒ NBCΒ Β β€’ TV-PGΒ β€’ STEREOΒ β€’ CC

The top five artists perform a ballad and an up-tempo song in front of coaches Niall Horan, John Legend, Reba McEntire and Gwen Stefani to compete for the title of The Voice; viewers will have the chance to vote for their favorite artist overnight.

12 minutes ago, istersay said:

Dec 18 Monday

Live Finale, Part 1
SEASON 24,Β EPISODE 25 β€’Β LIVE

8:00 PMΒ ONΒ NBCΒ Β β€’ TV-PGΒ β€’ STEREOΒ β€’ CC

The top five artists perform a ballad and an up-tempo song in front of coaches Niall Horan, John Legend, Reba McEntire and Gwen Stefani to compete for the title of The Voice; viewers will have the chance to vote for their favorite artist overnight.

Β 

Can’t wait for Nini to have a sped-up version of Total Eclipse of the Heart as her uptempo songΒ :wub:

• Haha 4

December 4 interview with Gwen

https://www.etonline.com/gwen-stefani-says-blake-shelton-is-watching-the-voice-and-better-vote-for-her-team-exclusive-215933

Β 

Blake said he wouldn't watch The Voice after retiring, but Gwen says he saw her watching video of her team's rehearsals and said, "I'm gonna watch."

Β 

Gwen also named Ruby as one of her favorites and "an incredible artist" on Reba's team.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Gwen has taste πŸ˜ƒΒ 

Β 

Too bad her good taste isn't translated into her own team:no:

Sad but true. She has taste and has proven that during her Battles.

Β 

And I think I gonna right, whichever Bias going to sing next week will be chosen by Blake. We'll see.

I personally don’t want a pop diva song choice for Nini. I have no reason to believe she won’t do well on it but with the voice she has, I can’t help but feel like not going the rock lane would be missed potential.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

Nini lives or dies by song choice in this next round - maybe most of them do. Huntley and Ruby have some leeway still, but for singers like Nini-Mara or Jacquie-Jordan-Bias, a poor pick would be hard to overcome.

• Like 2