The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

Niall is such a fantastic coach. John's PO decision was right for that moment (I also didn't have Kaylee in my top 3 that round, and I thought Azan deserved to move on), but in the long-term it backfired. Niall's decision to pick Mara over Alexa was not only right for that moment (Mara's PO > Alexa's, even tho I prefer Alexa's previous performances), but it was also right in the long-term. Mara crushed her first live performance, and now has a shot at the finale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I predicted BIAS to get PV in the predictions thread, but now I'm starting to think he may not get it, now matter how good he does. Because most of the country votes will go to Ruby. And Gwen has no base in the audience.Β 

Yeah, I think he might be affected by the one-vote rule. It's also part of the reason why I'm predicting Mac for a PV instead (there is no one even remotely similar to his lane), which benefits him.Β BIAS has the Arkansas advantage, but so does Mac lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Yeah, I think he might be affected by the one-vote rule. It's also part of the reason why I'm predicting Mac for a PV instead (there is no one even remotely similar to his lane), which benefits him.Β BIAS has the Arkansas advantage, but so does Mac lol

Β 

He's also the only country male. We'll see how much that matters without Blake and with him coming from Gwen's team.

Β 

It seems TPTB prefer for every coach to have a finalist, so they'll probably help BIAS for Gwen's sake. They'll also push Mac. How likely is it that the three males and one female (I assume Ruby) would advance via votes, leaving the remaining five women to compete in the instant save for the last spot?Β 

11 minutes ago, RTV said:

It seems TPTB prefer for every coach to have a finalist, so they'll probably help BIAS for Gwen's sake. They'll also push Mac. How likely is it that the three males and one female (I assume Ruby) would advance via votes, leaving the remaining five women to compete in the instant save for the last spot?Β 

i would be shocked if that happened tbh

8 minutes ago, jayshon said:

Taylor Swift Trio Performances!!!!!

Β 

Taylor Swift Coach Fall 2024πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Lol. More like let’s capitalize on Taylor’s popularity. Dancing with the Stars just did a whole episode dancing to her songs too.Β 

4 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Lol. More like let’s capitalize on Taylor’s popularity. Dancing with the Stars just did a whole episode dancing to her songs too.Β 

How are the guys going to fare, though?Β  Taylor's songs are not exactly set in a guy's register.

23 minutes ago, jayshon said:

Taylor Swift Trio Performances!!!!!

Β 

Taylor Swift Coach Fall 2024πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

If this happens then I'm retiring as spoiler guy lol

NBC can force me to speak to Arianators, Camila stans, and 1D/Niall stans, but I draw the line at being forced to engage with Swifties on that levelΒ :haha:

Β 

• Haha 8

I’m not gonna predict that 3/4 PV’s are male, but… S18 anyone? I know there were coach quotas, and Toneisha likely would have gotten a PV, but still. All four PV’s were male and the 5 women (all extremely talented btw), had to sing for the save.

Β 

It’s not impossible something similar happens this time, but again, not gonna predict it.

I also find it hard to picture both BIAS and Mac getting the PV. This season has a strong female cast, and I just don’t see all three of Jacquie/Nini/Mara having to fight for an Instant Save slot.

Rewatched Lila's BA - what a tough loss for Gwen after shedding her shoes and telling Lila she was the girl singer she'd always wanted to work with. But John's pitch was really good and he seemed to relate to her more as a vocalist. I can see why she picked him.

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I also find it hard to picture both BIAS and Mac getting the PV. This season has a strong female cast, and I just don’t see all three of Jacquie/Nini/Mara having to fight for an Instant Save slot.

Agree. I can only see Mac getting the 4th PV if he's pimped, and then Bias won the instant save. That's the only way here to have all 4 teams represented in the final.Β 

Β 

For now I see Ruby and Huntley will 100% getting PV next week while Jordan is surely out. The rest will all depend on their song choices. I honestly don't think TPTB will let team Niall has all 3 in the final but also don't know who will be bussed between Nini/Mara to make room for other teams.

Β 

My prediction for the finale is: Ruby, Jacquie, Huntley, Mara, and Mac (instant save winner). I chose Mara over Nini since I saw TPTB clearly favored Mara (Nini this week had a risky song choice which can turn into a mess once she misstep, and thankfully she didn't and delivered)

• Haha 1

They can try to get the result they want, but we all know Minivan could deny that and just choose who they like. Although with the single-vote rule, so many things can be unpredictable now.Β 

Β 

Lowkey could see a S7 situation, but this time it's the veteran coaches who miss out and the newer coaches only remain in the Finale lmao.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Taylor Swift trio songs?

Β 

I’m not even a hater but I’ve just had enough of her this yearΒ :stealth:

Looking at the comments under this video, it seems you're not the only one.Β :haha:

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0m6httrBwm/

Β 

I have honestly no idea about the "I've had enough" comments. The only thing I know is that she appeared in a Football game.

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I have honestly no idea about the "I've had enough" comments. The only thing I know is that she appeared in a Football game.

Multiple football games, actually. :giggle:She's gotten a lot of media coverage this year besides the usual promotion for releasing music, touring, and producing a concert documentary. Stories have been published about her relationship with Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs. The theme of the November 21 episode of Dancing with the Stars was "A Celebration of Taylor Swift," with the couples dancing to her songs. Taylor attended BeyoncΓ©'s Renaissance world tour documentary premiere in London last month. She ranked as Spotify's most popular artist of the year, and Billboard estimated her Eras Tour grossed more than $900 million in ticket sales. Time Magazine named Taylor its Person of the Year 2023.

Β 

People might as well get ready to continue seeing Taylor's name everywhere in 2024, though. Her level of popularity isn't likely to drop when she has concert stops scheduled in Tokyo, Australia, Singapore, France, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, U.K., Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Poland, Austria, Canada, and the U.S.Β 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RTV said:

Multiple football games, actually. :giggle:She's gotten a lot of media coverage this year besides the usual promotion for releasing music, touring, and producing a concert documentary. Stories have been published about her relationship with Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs. The theme of the November 21 episode of Dancing with the Stars was "A Celebration of Taylor Swift," with the couples dancing to her songs. Taylor attended BeyoncΓ©'s Renaissance world tour documentary premiere in London last month. She ranked as Spotify's most popular artist of the year, and Billboard estimated her Eras Tour grossed more than $900 million in ticket sales. Time Magazine named Taylor its Person of the Year 2023.

Β 

People might as well get ready to continue seeing Taylor's name everywhere in 2024, though. Her level of popularity isn't likely to drop when she has concert stops scheduled in Tokyo, Australia, Singapore, France, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, U.K., Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Poland, Austria, Canada, and the U.S.Β 

Β 

Her tour doesn't even include the Philippines but boy she is MASSIVE here. Every other person has her as their favorite artist (exaggerating but still). Some people I know are going to Japan or Singapore next year just to see her perform. I love some of her music but I'm just sick of the hype at this point.