The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

-Ruby’s solo was great. Didn’t exactly break new ground, but fantastic. Hope her finale performance takes her to another level so she shows that she truly deserves the crown.

-The exile trio was meh. Huntley did great, Lila was pretty weak, Mac felt out of place but I can’t even blame him. Screw this Swift nonsense.

-BIAS was uneventful and emotionless, sadly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

-Ruby’s solo was great. Didn’t exactly break new ground, but fantastic. Hope her finale performance takes her to another level so she shows that she truly deserves the crown.

-The exile trio was meh. Huntley did great, Lila was pretty weak, Mac felt out of place but I can’t even blame him. Screw this Swift nonsense.

-BIAS was uneventful and emotionless, sadly.

Β 

Yeah I thought Lila was the weakest in ExileΒ :stealth:

• Like 1

I just finished watching the presentations.Β 

Ruby and Huntley are definitely safe again.Β 

I see the other PV's are between:

Mara vs Nini and Mac vs Lila.

Β 

Jordan, Jacquie and BIAS are on the bottom. Although the first two did very well in their submissions.Β :(

Β 

At this point we've had steals before the finals. Really, I wouldn't be surprised if on the bottom we can have Jordan, Jacquie, Nini, Lila and BIAS. And that the public decides to save BIAS. I hope I'm wrong.Β πŸ₯Ί

Β 

Nothing against BIAS, he's come pretty far in the competition, but he's definitely been the underdog in this round.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Lion road

Didn’t watch but checked the performances out on Facebook. I didn’t make it through to the end with some of them, but I saw enough to be able to form an opinion.Β 
Β 

Not a ranking, but tiers:

Β 

Nini and Lila - Neither are PV locks, but they gave Β the most steady vocals. Lila closed because they want John to have a finalist, but she did deliver.Β 

Β 

Huntley and Mara - Huntley gave a good vocal, but the song choice did nothing for me. Mara is a tad overrated by IDF. She struggled with her low notes again.Β 

Β 

Jordan and Jacquie - Jordan might get some sentimental votes for the song choice, but that was nothing special. Jacquie should be singing country songs. I doubt she picked that.Β 

Β 

Mac - Boring as hell, but at least he wasn’t as pitchy as the two below.Β 

Β 

Ruby and Bias were seemingly competing to see who could be the most pitchy of the night. Both clearly benefitted from the editing in the pre-lives. I do not think Ruby is a PV lock after that, especially opening the show. She has struggled two weeks in a row now.Β 
Β 

I’m not going to try to predict anything from this mess, other than Huntley is probably a PV lock. Everyone else should work on their save song tonight.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Β 

I’m not going to try to predict anything from this mess, other than Huntley is probably a PV lock. Everyone else should work on their save song tonight.Β 

Ruby has WAY better FB Numbers out of everyone. She's at 7.6k, the 2nd highest is at 2.6k. A vast majority of the comments under her video are positive, and while some are saying this wasn't her best, but they're still voting for her no matter what. Under the "Voting is open" post on FB post, she and Huntley have the most mentions.

Β 

But you're still somewhat right. She was a little nervous at the start, and she opened.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Ruby has WAY better FB Numbers out of everyone. She's at 7.6k, the 2nd highest is at 2.6k. A vast majority of the comments under her video are positive, and while some are saying this wasn't her best, but they're still voting for her no matter what. Under the "Voting is open" post on FB post, she and Huntley have the most mentions.

Β 

But you're still somewhat right. She was a little nervous at the start, and she opened.

I glanced at her comments. A lot of people are saying it was pitchy. She may still get a PV, but it’s hard to call her a lock after opening the show with that.Β 
Β 

A decent number also didn’t like Huntley’s song choice. Β They want him to sing something they’re more familiar with, like Stapleton. Remember who the audience is!Β 
Β 

I haven’t looked at any others yet.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

BIAS going through would be a joke, and would be similar to how Brayden got a PV in S22, although this time his competition slayed and it would be even more laughable for Minivan to push him through. The guy wasn't good tonight and he had a good song too.

Β 

Mac would be alright, but I might consider this his weakest performance even if the song fit him much better.Β 

Β 

Without FB numbers(if those even matter that much) I'll say Mara and Nini get the other PVs tbh. Jacquie gets the IS, just an early prediction though.

Β 

I do think BIAS is a much better singer than Brayden at their best though. Even with his pitch issues, Bias can move throughout his range and shows some agility from time to time

Β 

Brayden was basically a 1 octave singer that sang lines straight with little to no variance.

• Like 4

So far for FB numbers, kinda disappointing with Huntley. Ruby is clearly winning for the night but it might have been the song choice.

Β 

Nini is doing surprisingly well too, and Mara is kinda low.

Β 

This might mean so little especially with the single-vote rule, but just something to note.

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I glanced at her comments. A lot of people are saying it was pitchy. She may still get a PV, but it’s hard to call her a lock after opening the show with that.

Wait, I didn't see these comments. Maybe I need to take a deeper look at the comments.Β  Because the top comments I saw with 20, 50, and 100 likes were mostly positive.Β 

Β 

Β 

EDIT: Yeah, I did see some of those comments, but most of them said they still like her. I think they'll vote for her regardless.

Β 

But I'm not someone who can argue with you on the topic of minivan. You probably know them the best out of everyone.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Just now, Hsamid said:

I do think BIAS is a much better singer than Brayden at their best though. Even with his pitch issues, Bias can move throughout his range and shows some agility from time to time

Β 

Brayden was basically a 1 octave singer that sang lines straight with little to no variance.

Yeah it's not hard to beat Brayden, but especially with BIAS's competition tonight, that him advancing would make me laugh loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

Β 

BIAS does at least try though, I'll give him that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

So far for FB numbers, kinda disappointing with Huntley. Ruby is clearly winning for the night but it might have been the song choice.

Β 

Nini is doing surprisingly well too, and Mara is kinda low.

Β 

This might mean so little especially with the single-vote rule, but just something to note.

Β 

It absolutely is the song choice. A major complaint from FB tonight is the song choices. A bunch of them are way out of Minivan's wheelhouses. Of course they're gonna flock to the familiar.

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yeah it's not hard to beat Brayden, but especially with BIAS's competition tonight, that him advancing would make me laugh loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

Β 

BIAS does at least try though, I'll give him that.

Fair enough. No one really had their best night in the S22 semifinals besides Morgan and Kim. Unless I'm forgetting someone.

• Like 2

Just now, Teraginn said:

Β 

It absolutely is the song choice. A major complaint from FB tonight is the song choices. A bunch of them are way out of Minivan's wheelhouses. Of course they're gonna flock to the familiar.

Do you think that will favor Lila? River isn't an outrageous song choice as per Minivan standards.

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Wait, I didn't see these comments. Maybe I need to take a deeper look at the comments.Β  Because the top comments I saw with 20, 50, and 100 likes were mostly positive.Β 

Β 

Β 

EDIT: Yeah, I did see some of those comments, but most of them said they still like her. I think they'll vote for her regardless.

Β 

But I'm not someone who can argue with you on the topic of minivan. You probably know them the best out of everyone.

I was just giving my own personal thoughts on the performances. I have no dog in the fight.Β 
Β 

How much will casual voting determine the outcome vs. dedicated fanbases? Ruby benefits from her genre, and the other country singers didn’t deliver either, other than Jordan to some extent, but we already know her standing with the voters.Β