The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

If that one vote rule didn't exist I swear team Niall will all get PV tomorrow. Now one of them will still likely have to sing for the instant save. Hope they set up well.

With the way tonight went, I could see it lol.

They are all different enough that I don't see much vote splitting.

Β 

I honestly don't see a PV for BIAS, Jordan,Β  Mac at least so good luck to them. I think Jacquie, Mara, and/or Nini will be the other PVs.Β 

Edited by QueenMae16

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Based on tonight, IΒ΄d give the PVs to Team Niall and Lila. Jordan for the 5th spot.

Yeah I honestly don't think they will pimp Bias in the IS tomorrow. He has gone as far as he could. I'm seeing team Niall, Ruby and Lila for the final. And John getting a 5th placer again.

BIAS going through would be a joke, and would be similar to how Brayden got a PV in S22, although this time his competition slayed and it would be even more laughable for Minivan to push him through. The guy wasn't good tonight and he had a good song too.

Β 

Mac would be alright, but I might consider this his weakest performance even if the song fit him much better.Β 

Β 

Without FB numbers(if those even matter that much) I'll say Mara and Nini get the other PVs tbh. Jacquie gets the IS, just an early prediction though.

Β 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Without FB numbers(if those even matter that much) I'll say Mara and Nini get the other PVs tbh. Jacquie gets the IS, just an early prediction though.

Β 

Β 

We gave importance to FB because we know the voters there take advantage of the multiple vote rules and voting for Blake/country en masse.

Β 

Now that the one-vote rule is in place, will we see a shift in FB's reliability?Β 

• Like 1