DWTS Season 32 Discussion

*Lily

On 9/16/2023 at 5:22 PM, *Lily said:

Also going to open up the draft again! Lmk if you're down

On 9/18/2023 at 10:42 AM, Elliott said:

In for the draft 

14 hours ago, *Lily said:

No fancy graphic yet but here are Drafts #1 and #3! I don't think I'm gonna be able to complete Draft #2 before the show, I'm still waiting on picks so... @Solaris @.Rei @CarmenSandiego @Alex95 I guess try your best to be fair when it comes back round to you tomorrow lmao. Appreciate I started late this year and also we didn't know for a while if the season was even happening :haha: 

Draft #1
Player 1: @*Lily - Xochitl Gomez, Barry Williams, Mira Sorvino
Player 2: @*Wallace - Charity Lawson, Jamie Lynn Spears, Adrian Peterson
Player 3: @totes4totes - Tyson Beckford, Ariana Madix, Matt Walsh
Player 4: @Ariel1989 - Jason Mraz, Harry Jowsey, Mauricio Umansky
Player 5: @*Amanda - Alyson Hannigan, Lele Pons

Draft #3
Player 1: @rdhaley96 - Charity Lawson, Jason Mraz, Tyson Beckford
Player 2: @jarmon - Lele Pons, Harry Jowsey, Jamie Lynn Spears
Player 3: @rpryor03 - Xochitl Gomez, Adrian Peterson, Mira Sorvino, Barry Williams
Player 4: @*Chris - Alyson Hannigan, Ariana Madix, Mauricio Umansky, Matt Walsh

👁️👄👁️

Well, they wasted no time posting the press release with dance styles this time. :dead: 

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/its-getting-muy-caliente-in-the-ballroom-dancing-with-the-stars-spices-it-up-for-latin-night-on-oct-3/

The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:

•TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Tango to “Can’t Remember to Forget You” by Shakira featuring Rihanna.

•Oscar®-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a •Salsa to “Bailando” by Enrique Iglesias.

•Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Salsa to “Don’t Go Yet” by Camila Cabello.

•Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a •Samba to “Me Porto Bonito” by Bad Bunny & Chencho Corleone.

•Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Samba to “Gasolina” by Daddy Yankee.

•Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Cha Cha to “She Bangs” by Ricky Martin.

•GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Rumba to “Quizás, Quizás, Quizás” by Andrea Bocelli featuring Jennifer Lopez.

•Supermodel Tyson Beckford and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a Salsa to “Aguanile” by Willie Colón & Héctor Levoe.

•NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Samba to “Taki Taki” by DJ Snake featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B.

•Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Salsa to “Arranca” by Becky G featuring Omega.

•“The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Cha Cha to “Oye Como Va” by Tito Puente.

•Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a Salsa to “Quimbara” by Celia Cruz, Willie Colón, Johnny Pacheco Y Su Charanga.

•Actress Jamie Lynn Spears and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Cha Cha to “Shake Senora” by Pitbull featuring T-Pain & Sean Paul.

Also @ all the Daniella & Pasha stans, they’re choreographing the opening number. :w00twave: 

Edited by *Amanda

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

“That’s something we don’t tell them until they sign the contract!” - Alfonso in the intro of the show.

“You also didn’t tell them that it was a WGA show” - Mrs. Lenzen

We stan Mrs. Lenzen in this house. 

I was really excited for Latin night but then the number of hot messes we got of Latin dances has me very cautious now. :dead: 

With that said, still love the theme. Yayy spoilers coming out already! Shocked as I did not expect it to happen so soon. Based of songs/styles combos, looking forward to Alyson's, Mira's, Xochitl's, Lele's, Charity's, Jason's, Adrian's and Jamie Lynn's dances. Also looking forward to Ariana's dance though don't really know the song choice.

As I often love to do, I'll do a Youtube views post of this week's dances! I can do this this season now that the dances are back to being posted on YouTube. I'm not sure if I will be able to do this two times a week like I have done in the past (like mid-week and at the end of the week). Maybe some weeks I can. We'll see, but I'll certainly do a views post once a week.

Week 1 Dances Views + Likes:

1. Mauricio & Emma - Jive: 365,496 views / 814 likes
2. Ariana & Pasha - Tango: 346,466 views / 2.4k likes
3. Harry & Rylee - Cha-Cha: 233,794 views / 1.7k likes
4. Barry & Peta - Foxtrot: 228,286 views / 1k likes
5. Jason & Daniella - Cha-Cha: 224,654 views / 2.4k likes
6. Charity & Artem - Tango: 212,349 views / 1.4k likes
7. Jamie Lynn & Alan - Tango: 152,448 views / 665 likes
8. Alyson & Sasha - Salsa: 114,966 views / 681 likes
9. Xochitl & Val - Cha-Cha: 113,259 views / 1.3k likes
10. Lele & Brandon - Tango: 94,246 views / 1.1k likes
11. Matt & Koko - Cha-Cha: 84,218 views / 449 likes
12. Mira & Gleb - Cha-Cha: 72,989 views / 577 likes
13. Tyson & Jenna - Cha-Cha: 63,178 views / 498 likes
14. Adrian & Britt - Salsa: 53,107 views / 418 likes

Top 3 likes:
1. Ariana & Pasha - Tango / Jason & Daniella - Cha-Cha
3. Harry & Rylee - Cha-Cha

Bottom 3 likes:
1. Adrian & Britt - Salsa
2. Matt & Koko - Cha-Cha
3. Tyson & Jenna - Cha-Cha

Okay, I did not see or know where those Mauricio views came from. :dead: When I was first looking at the views I saw Harry in the lead and then Ariana in the lead afterwards. Also really pleasantly surprised with Barry getting so many views as well.

• Thanks 1

Everything I see has me convinced that Harry and Rylee are making finals (and probably upsetting a female top scorer). Which… I predicted them at 3rd pre season just because of the young, hot and the theoretically shipable aspect but them starting a viral trend week 1, them getting one of the most views and one of the highest likes on every platform. Yeah, they’re on track to upset people. Get ready lol. 

4 minutes ago, XoBrynn said:

Everything I see has me convinced that Harry and Rylee are making finals (and probably upsetting a female top scorer). Which… I predicted them at 3rd pre season just because of the young, hot and the theoretically shipable aspect but them starting a viral trend week 1, them getting one of the most views and one of the highest likes on every platform. Yeah, they’re on track to upset people. Get ready lol. 

They're probably getting some views and votes from fans of Lindsay / the Arnold sisters, too.

26 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Bummed for Artem. Hope he makes a quick recovery. I am excited to see Ezra though. I think he and Charity will have good matching energy.

Yeah circumstances are bittersweet, hope Artem gets better soon but also glad Ezra gets the opportunity especially with no troupe this season

On 9/30/2023 at 9:48 PM, XoBrynn said:

Ooh hahaha yeah, this seems to have been becoming a popular trend in later seasons. Male celebs that don't start off good but has viral hits with their dances + views, tend to make it really far. This was proven with Nelly and Iman. And I guess Cody too as he had that really strong built-in dedicated fanbase. Although all of those guys had different growth journeys with their dances. So I wouldn't be surprised if Harry has the same journey of getting far.

On 10/1/2023 at 10:37 PM, totes4totes said:

they are all from me analyzing how this dance relates to his ALLEGED separation from Kyle Richards

AHH I see. :dead: 

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

Artem has COVID :( Ezra’s stepping in to dance with Charity

Aww Artem. :( So sad to hear and I hope he recovers soon. :( 

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Bummed for Artem. Hope he makes a quick recovery. I am excited to see Ezra though. I think he and Charity will have good matching energy.

Also agree with this too.

12 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Please @*Wallace PLZ put in your prediction game if people think Kyle is going to show up in the audience. I need Mauricio to last as long as possible because this is THEATER for me.

I hate Mauricio but we need to vote him as top male for this storyline for the RHOBH reunion this year

:dead: 

lmao Now I'm suddenly curious to know what this is all about. :lmao: