Rank the Top 5

Elliott

1. Wé

2. Megan

3. Iam

4. Zachariah

5. Colin

Not a particularly daring ranking, but oh well lol - I will say at his best I like Colin more than Zachariah, but he's not often at his best...

1. Megan - Girl hasn't missed since she got here and has only been climbing higher since her audition. She can make any song interesting, including the lesser choice of "Head Over Feet" Megan not being in the Finale would be a crime. 

2. We - She has been a force since her audition as well, still have the gripe of her being pushed into these "belter/powerhouse" sort of songs when she has a deep tone that could be more useful for making her performances better. Overall though, a slayage of a vocalist as well, she should make the Finale too.

3. Iam - A sweet vocalist, sure he doesn't do much outside his zone, but that's probably better than being forced into a style that could ruin your performance. 

4. Zachariah - Has been getting a bit better, he's more of an entertainer than vocalist.

5. Colin - At least he seems to enjoy what he does, his duet with Megan this week was his best. He should flip more pop songs like with "DOMO"

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The Wé Stan's are ruthless with the confused reactions loll.

Anyways, honestly think this is a solid top 5 for the most part, though I would have liked Warren or Oliver to round the 5th spot for me.

1. Megan 

2. Wé

3. Iam

4. Zachariah

5. Colin.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

1. Megan - Girl hasn't missed since she got here and has only been climbing higher since her audition. She can make any song interesting, including the lesser choice of "Head Over Feet" Megan not being in the Finale would be a crime. 

2. We - She has been a force since her audition as well, still have the gripe of her being pushed into these "belter/powerhouse" sort of songs when she has a deep tone that could be more useful for making her performances better. Overall though, a slayage of a vocalist as well, she should make the Finale too.

3. Iam - A sweet vocalist, sure he doesn't do much outside his zone, but that's probably better than being forced into a style that could ruin your performance. 

4. Zachariah - Has been getting a bit better, he's more of an entertainer than vocalist.

5. Colin - At least he seems to enjoy what he does, his duet with Megan this week was his best. He should flip more pop songs like with "DOMO"

Good to see someone with the exact same list as me lol.

A few others have almost the exact same order as well, except with Wé 1 and Megan 2.

• Like 1