S22 Poll

Misirlou

How do you feel about Camila Cabello as our new coach?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Yes! I'm So excited for her!
    • Meh. Neither good nor bad. I'll wait to see her in action.
    • Hate it. Can't stand her.

46 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

Cautiously optismitic, at least i think she will definitely do better than Ariana, she has experience as contestant and people will underestimate her.

yup. I think what aided in Ariana’s downfall being so drastic was that a lot of people (including myself) gave her a lot of hype and expectation. I think since the bar is so low for Camilla now it’ll make her possible victory even more sweet.

• 6 months later...

Her comedy needs some work, but I love her investment in her artists. If she returns I would love to see her work with more diamond-in-the-rough types of artists. This season her Top 3 were pretty steadfast in their ways and didn't need too much molding or guidance. 

14 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Some of these posts on here are... something else.  

I'm gonna assume she proved a lot of people wrong. At the very least, i'm satisfied with the job she did with Morgan. 

There are a few people on IDF who are just dedicated to being haters, that's how it is lol.

Camila was great, I hope she comes back. Probably my favorite coach, alongside Kelly. Alicia was also great from what I've seen, but I haven't seen her live.

20 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So what do we think now? I liked her.

Didn’t have high hopes going in but she was a fun addition. I liked her more than Ariana at least. Imagine how much less energetic this season would be if it was John Gwen Ariana Blake. She filled in Kelly’s role nicely. 

Edited by FloorWax