Songs of the 2000s Mini Rankdowns (2023 Round)

Steven_

Once again, it's time for the rankers to pair up to advance one song to the Top 20.

Check Page 1 for the list of songs.

Since we have an odd number of rankers this time, there will be one group of three. The last three rankers to not be in a pair will be the trio. You will have the same partner(s) for the upcoming cutting round.

You must agree on your choice. If you cannot come to an agreement, then you each pick a song and let the other rankers vote on which song to advance.

You have 48 hours to post your choices.

Please post ASAP.

@jarmon @Alex95 @#jeah @*Chris @Qorey @FrogLenzen @*Diana @Elliott @taylorkat @*Lily @NGM @QueenKalie @.Rei @rdhaley96 @1234567890 @*Wallace

32 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I’ll obviously vouch for 2 On until I have to move on to a second choice

YES. I was gonna tag and ask you since I had a feeling you liked that song :haha: Queen of taste!

Edited by #jeah

Hmm I am pretty open to choices on what to advance... and don't really know what to advance this time around. :haha: If anyone wants to advance any of the following, let me know:

"Drunk In Love" 

"Talk Dirty"

"Bang Bang"

"All of Me" 

"Happy"

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Hmm I am pretty open to choices on what to advance... and don't really know what to advance this time around. :haha: If anyone wants to advance any of the following, let me know:

"Drunk In Love" 

"Talk Dirty"

"Bang Bang"

"All of Me" 

"Happy"

Obvz here for Drunk in Love 

• Like 1